nineteen

April's pov:

It was the next day. I didn't have any work, so I woke up later than I usually do.

I got dressed and noticed my dad already off to work. I grabbed my jacket and shoes and headed out the door.

I head inside my friends bakery.

Mya: "APRIL!!"
April: "MYA!!"
Mya: "What's up?"

I smiled as Mya gasped...

Mya: "OMG! You had that date with Matt yesterday, right?!!"
April: "Yup!"
Mya: "Tell me everything!!"

We both sit down at a table and I start telling Mya every detail about my date.

Mya: "I didn't know you could spell Marqe with a Q!"
April: "I KNOW RIGHT!"

We both laugh as someone interrupts us.

Customer: "Um excuse me? I've been standing at the register for 10 minutes now. I'm in such a hurry."
Mya: "SHUT UP, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE!"

The customer runs out the bakery in fear.

April: "Mya I think you should get back to work. You got a whole line waiting for you."
Mya: "They can wait!"
April: "Mya go, your moms gonna be pissed."
Mya: "Your right. Are you heading out or do you want to eat something?"
April: "I'm heading out, I just wanted to talk to you. I'll see you later?"
Mya: "Yeah, cya April!"
April: "Bye!"

I leave the bakery heading back home. I sat on the couch and turn on the TV. I watched some TV and soon got bored.

I sighed grabbed my phone and opening my text messages with Matt. I type something up but delete it real quick.

Maybe I should wait for him to text me first.