eighteen

Nick's pov:

Me and Chris were sitting watching on the TV eating the Fritos we bought at CVS.

I then heard a car door shut.

Nick: "Chris!!!"
Chris: "What?"
Nick: "Matt's home!"

I jump up off the couch and run to the door. I open the door to see Matt...

Nick: "Hey Matt!"
Matt: "Hey!"
Nick: "How'd the date go?"

Matt walks in as I shut the door behind him. We both sat at the kitchen counter.

Matt: "It was good."
Nick: "Good? I'm gonna need the details!"

Matt smiles...

Matt: "I had so much fun with April. We talked and laughed. We were probably the loudest ones at the restaurant, but we couldn't stop laughing about Marqe. Did you know you could spell Marqe with a Q? Like M-A-R-Q-E."
Nick: "Woah, woah, woah! Slow down! Who's Marqe."
Matt: "Marqe is the wa-"

Then Matt gets interrupted...

Chris: "Nick, I finished the last bag of Fritos."
Nick: "Not right now Chris I'm talking to Matt. Wait, what'd you say.?"
Chris: "No. More. Fritos. Oh hey Matt!"
Matt: "Hey."
Nick: "YOU FINISHED ALL THE FRITOS?!"

__________________________

Matt's pov:

Nick starts yelling and swinging at Chris about chips, as I sneak away to my room.

I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I sit there for a minute before grabbing my phone. I open up Instagram and scroll through some stories.

Then I get to April's story.

________________

________________

April posted me on her story?! When did she take that pic?

I smiled. Swiping up on the story. I dm April and she responded back fast.

_________________

I smile looking at my phone