God.

Uhg.. Where Am I . . .

As I bagan to Feel my conscious, It left Me dumbfounded With Where I was at . .

What is This?
Wasn't I just at Area 51, No First off, Where Is This, This place Is just like A Blank Paper, Something like A void of nothingness.

I guess . . I Died . .

So this is Where our souls Go, The Afterlife.

The Moment I accepted The offer to be transferred In An speacial area Which Concluded my Risk of even Dying at most lost, It tempted me. to say the least, I needed the fund for my little sisters Hospital bill, My sister Who had been diagnosed with A Critical condition That slowly Consumed her at most years, It only worsen as time pass by.

But Some Diety Finally had pitty. A few days Ago before my death she recovered completely And regained Her Will to Ones again to live A normal life, I never thought her recovery Would be possible, But she Made it After so long, I worked at Area 51 About 15 Years Now I'm Currently 36, I was Happy At that time, I Broke down In tears In happiness With how Much I was relieved, It Felt All that efforts wasn't In vain, After 3 days about her Recovery Announcement I Sloth Out my Retirement letter, At the head office, And Vowed to keep Any Confidential Info to be Kept at all cost, The person Incharge of this Intire sector Is General Jhon Dezx, While he may seem kinda of sketchy but No, he's More trustworthy Than Anyone in this sector, Because He was the One who recruited Me To be part of Area 51, Not only that We Used to be Pals In our Highschool days but separated during The end of our Graduation In Highschool, Proceeding To Aim for Our own Chosen Paths.

In Highschool, We were Geeks, Unlike the other kids Who focuses there time In flirting With Eachother doing Intimate Relationship, We Used up Our time Playing Games While Watching YouTube In our spare time At school, We weren't Pretty famous around that time of our life, but Began to change At Our college life, After Our separation Our academics. accelerated And won Multiple awards And medals, But even After our College graduation We never saw Each other Apparently He was Drafted Of going through the military Replacing his fragile father due to the Uprising tensions between China and Taiwan

After Those years, China finally retaliated deploying U.S marines In the Frontlines for 6 Years.

During My Late stages of my grief On my Sisters Condition, I Was In A Massive dept Ranging up $53,000 Sounds Little for my salaries but That wasn't just the problem, Rather The Compound Interest rate For the past years Risen to 14% Which Will Double To $15000 In 3 Months. But since Nasa was In A tight budget They refused To Lend Any Employs To burrow money Under The organization For the time being, And The Large cuts of salaries really is a pain In the A*s

So My Bodys Condition Slowly Deteriorated But wasn't As Slow Process As my sisters Condition, In Reality my Work And stress Only Attain more Psychological harm, I had Severe bowl Issues, Unethical Living Lifestyle, Broken Sleeping Schedule, Etc.

After 6 years of Doing the same life style.

I completely lost my self, I Often Visit Bars After work, Which Screwed my Intestines, I was At the brink off Letting go, but one night . . .

At a, The usual bar I always Attend I happen to Run Into my Old Comrade of my mine, It Was "Jhon" He wasn't In Particular In Good clothing Just Regular Citizen Outfit I was surprised To see him, But why Now, He saw me In pitty While Drunk Sobbing, It felt Embarrassing to be exact seeing me In shame, I Proceed to Act as if Nothing happen, I Quickly wiped the tears I produced And Said.

Y/N: Oh!? Long time no see pall, How are ya? Haven't heard of you for 7 years was the service fulfilling.

Jhon: W-what happened to you?