Chapter 1 Descends

Location: Far off the Ocean.
Time: 11:23 A.M

Out of know where 27'000 Feet In the sky, A sort of Swerling Portal Of Complete Darknesss Pops Out, Dwelling Out our protagonist Y/N

After The Descendants, The Hole vanishes In Tin air,  But Because God purposely layed His Coordinates Above Ground.

POV: Y/N

As I began To wake up, Slowly but surely Questioning Where I was At, I notice The Shrudder Of Intense Wind And gravity Heavily Imparting me Of Proving myself Downward, Beginning to Understand the current Situation.

I Panicked!

Y/N: AHHHHHH?!

" Splash "

I Landed In The Ocean Upfront, But due To me Having No Absolute Clothing, It Just Stang me all over.

Y/N: T•T, F*ck What The hell Why Did it have to be there of all place.

Where The hell Am I, I Say to my self, I Continue To Swam, And Remember The Tool Gun Item I choose for this World!

An Hour later ?!

Uhh, Its been An hour Yet Nothing, How the hell  Activate then If its Like this, I'm Tired, Im cold, Here Ill Starve. Come on!?

Ok then, One last Phrase " Item Slot "

(Picture Not mine)

Y/N: Wah!? Got you, Woah . . . This Looks Like Minecraft Oh look my stats.

(Ps: Just Imagine The Crafting table Is replaced with The Stats List)

Y/N: Woah And there It is My Tool Gun!?

"Proceeds to Put It ain slot one"

Ok then lets see, First I need somewhere To put my dear ol Feet Lets Summon A boat, But what Kind. Since this Is Another world, It Should always Taken In Consideration that, If This Really is Another world, So I supposed Monsters In deep Seas Isn't An Exaggeration no more, Knowing The Probability of this Planets Species Could Withstand Nukes It self, So I'm In Need of A Boat that Can All kinds of Attacks deep Sea And Land Creatures.

Y/N: I know!? How about this then!?

Y/N WoH, It Appears, Now On with some Adjustments

5 Hours Later.

Y/N: Pweees, I'm beat But thats that, I finished All required. Adjustments, Now nothing Can Destroy this Bad baby.

It May Look the same but Inside The hull of the Ship, Is where I Inputed All New Ones, Like the energy Department There Are 3 Darkmatter Fusion Reactor Inside, With It I could Operate this vessel Nons-Stop About 10'000 Years, Before Depletion, You may Ask Why I Inputed This Much You say, Because Since With this All of my Weapons Including The Mini Nuclear Arsenals, All Requires Heavy Workload of Power, Which Consumes Quadrillions If All Weapons Were to Go al Operation, Not only that, The Integrity of this Ship, Is Covered With Nanobots That Installs Repairment In Areas, But for the repair Mechanism to work They need materials.

fortunately, Since I can Just Summon Some, But thats to much Work And Weight So I Made A 4D Printer, That Replicates Any Material Perfectly, There's More Of this In the ship, Probably Used For Convenience In Furniture And Food, Lastly The Blast Shields And The A.I, First off The Blast Shields is Capable Of Even Withstanding Nukes Upfront, Next The A.I Its The Captain of the ship, And It Doesn't Hold As Much Power Against It crrator So I Restrict her In Using Weapons Of Mass destruction Without my orders.

Y/N: Sigh this is Quite the day Huh?

A.I: Yes, It was Master.

Y/N: Oh hi Uh... Ok Lets Name you first I'm Not Just calling you A.I Because That Wouldn't Sound Right.

A.I: Affermitive

Y/N: Ok then, Since You voice Sounds Like A human Loli, Then What do you say With " Bell " In Mind ?

Bell: Changing data base Code name, Successful, Is there More Commands Master.

Y/N: Have the satellites Been Active?

Bell: Yes, And It fully Operational.

Y/N Good, Any Civilization ?

Yeah, It was Unusual Since There Should Have been Any Interference In the Satellites by now,  If not so, This World Probably Lives Primitively From Our Modern Life Style.

Bell: Yes, There Technological Scale, Are Still 0.003 from The looks of it, Ill Need More data to Apply New Info In the Technological scaling.

Y/N: Good For now Keep Searching for New Info, I'll Allow Any Spy Drone to be distributed If needed.

Bell: Affermitive.

Well, Thats that I'm Going to the Kitchen For Some food I'm Hungry. I Just change My Outfit A while Ago Before Applying Any Adjustment. I Just Wore The Usual, My Used to Casual Clothing, Mostly Consisting of
Long sleeve Sweaters And Some Pants  And Underwear of course can't Foget Em Underwear U know, Ok Back to Topic, Before Proceeding With My Unhefty Hunger.

Y/N: Oh Yeah, I forgot. Bell If There's Any Hostilities Present, Proceed With Initiating Level 1, Offense, Upuntil 3, But Just to be sure, All defence Will Activate Just for safe keeping.

Bell: Affermitive.

Y/N: Good, Ill Be Taking my sleep Now I'm Tired.

Bell: Good night Master . . .

Nods.

With That I, Speed my Passing  And Go Through The Hallways, Its Beautiful The hallways are Better than I Emagined, Pure Bliss

Sigh, Lets go . . .