Chapter 7 Outer Space.

Location Some Where In Orbit.

At A Satellite Station, Bell Handling The Sky, She Wasn't In Anything Serious, Just Inspecting The Other Four Super Powers, Inserting Data On Other Words She Was Spying, Collecting Data Of The Threats On His Master Current Government Making, With Her Controlled Units Craving Any Form Of Work, But Unlike Earth's Orbit, Here Was Specially Clean Of Any Orbit Debree, Occasionally There Had Been Sightings In Time For Movements To Avoid Any Harm In The Space Station, But In Just A Few Days There Had Been Several Attempts Of People, Coming Through Orbit, According On The Space Shuttles Orbital Radar, These People Are Martial Artistist In Forcing Themself To Ascend Unconditionally.
In The Data She Willedend Of Her Spy Drone, There Had Been Rumours That There Had Been Seen Attempts On Conquering These Sky's Within The Dynasty Cha - Ling, Its Said They Managed To Forsee A Structure They Saw That Was Floating In Orbit, Spreading Like Wild Fire, Some Of The People Propel The Rumour As They Where Of Course Saw The Structure In There Attempt Several Times. But Wasn't Unable To Reach It Due To Our Space Shuttle To Far Ahead.

Bell Concerned Of These Species, Since Theyre Really Stubborn On Ancient Relics, As More Data Suggest They Don't Use Magic But Instead Has Marital Arts, They Usually Call Themselves Cultivators, Bell Wasn't Just Warry Of These Cultivators But Frightened, Some Achieved The Impossible Imposing The Current Understanding Of Everything, These Cultivators Has Powers To Destroy Mountains And Such Berserk Destruction That They Have Defeated 2 Continential Super Powers In Current Time, So There Were 4 Other Super Powers Of This World That Got Them Wipe Out In The Hands Of These Cultivators.

Bell, Warry Of These People Threats, She Minimize Her Possibility In Sending Spy Probs, Risking The Possibility Of Them Having Identifying Presences, Even With Invisibility On, Its Still Not A Good Idea For The Spy Drone To Just Spy On Anyone, Especially The Stronger Figure's Of This Country.

After Awhile, In Orbit Bell, Was Suddenly Bombarded Of A Unheard-of Notification, Under The Space Shuttle Was A Man In Chinese Style Outfit, In Those Cliché Manhues Chinese Story. Holding In A Cliffhanger The Figure Slowly Grabbed On The Spaceshuttle Using His Hands One By One to Move, Smashing Bits Of Debree Through Orbit. Bell Emmeddiatly Turning Her Space Shuttle In A Swing Format, But The Entity Using Every Bit Of Multitudes He Has Not Letting Go, Bell With No Other Weaponry Inside The Ship, She Was Forced To Activate The Space Shuttles One Weaponry " Gods Rays " But The Consequences Was For It To Hit Fiercely At Its Direct Pin Point, Which Was Dynasty Cha - Ling North Main City, Unable To Do Anything Bell Activate's It.

At The Outside In Activation The Man, Holding On The Sharp Rod, He Was Climbing Still Holding His Breathe He Push Forwards Through The Unfamiliar Structure, He Was Not Just Any Ordinary Guy In The Cultivators World But Was Sang - Chi, The Royal Inheritor Of The Rightful Son Of The Current Emperor That Controls The DynastycCha - Ling, And The Reasons Why He Was Here Is To Capture Or Conquer The Unwavering Space Before Him, But In The Midst Of It Found The Rumour Giant Infrastructure while Further Than inticipiate But Managed To Tangel Himself To It, Unable To Go Down Now To Proceed Further From Here, He Climbs But Found It Strange After Some Time, Its Smaller Pillars Around It Started To Spin, While In Circular Motion, Not Long After It Emits Light Blue, Him Not Knowing Whats Its Emitting He Felt The Sudden Heat From The Structure He Grips, Even For Him Who Had Felt Heat Over 1000• Degrees, Naturally He Let Go Of The Structure.

Slowly Descending Down Through The Atmosphere Allowing Defeat Of Himself Knowing To Little Of Space Condition, Looking Back The Structure As He Stares At The Slightly Growing Blue Light, Sang Feeling Something Off About It, Just In The Gist Of All Most Vanishing Out Of Existence, The Structure Spawn The Deadliest Laser Ray Ever Recorded, Enveloping The Night Sky, Bursting Out, Ions.

GBI ( Orbit Ion Rail )

Better Known As Ion Canon Its A Concept Of Concentrated Ion Plasma Bombardment.