Chapter 7 " Striping Off Active Atoms "

Y/N, Nuclear Facility.

After His Dispute With The Goddess Of Nature Y/N Instead Had To Make A Smaller Power Source, At A Deserted City That Was Bombarded With Nuclear Warheads, Y/N First Needed To Check The Humidity Of The Exposure Radiation

To Resolve The Radiation Problem, Y/N Had To Set Up, Radiation Purifier In Every Exact Location Where All Those Warhead Stuck Down.

Surrounding The Facility, Are Small Faculties That Had Citizen Inside, Who Barely Survive Among The Unfortunate Souls.

Inside The Facilities Are Medic Units Relieving The Injuries Including The Radiation Medicine And Serums To Remove Every Possible Radiation Poisoning Inside There Body.

Other Units That Were On The Ship, Were Now Working On With The Transparent Dome, The Units Were Usually Drones Coveting The Intire Sky With Help Of Bells Instructions The Dome Is Now 45% In Progress. It Is Indeed Gigantic 5x Than My Current Ship, And The Length Was Ubsurd That If You Look At It Above Ground It Would Look Like An Intire 7 Miles Of A Country.

While All Of Them Were Busy, In One Of The Faculty, Y/N Had To Visit The Patients, At The Faculty A Crowded Smell Of Chared Radiational Kin The Air, Patient's Under Containment With On Going Surgery To Remove The Patient's Cancer's, With A 100% Successes Rate.

Unbelievable But With Bells Cooperation With Her Units And Data On Her All Knowledge Of Humanity's History.

P.O.V Y/N

At The Entrance Hall At One Of The faculties.

I Walked Around The Working And Busy Work Field, All Over The Hallways Many Operations Had Been Held. Witnessing The Cry Of Agony Of Some Unfortunate People, It Left Y/N Frightful Of What May Come Next In The Coming Years, In The Hallways Alot Bots Rome, In Every Corner The Echo Of Underlings Working In Hopes For The Fatal To Recover.

Y/N Distasteful Of His Actions, Leaving Lean In His Own Hands. Keeping His Posture In Bought, He Thought To Himself In Changing The Corrupt Of This World No Matter The Consequences, Efficiency Is The Key.

The History Of This World. Despite All Of His Action, Probably Alot Of Some Maybe Wanted This.

Y/N In Depth Thoughs, In The Distance While Not Paying Attention A Small Critters In A Form Of A Child, Rans Towards To Y/N Being Chased By One Of The Medic Bots Holding A Serum. The Little Feline, Keeping An Eye Of The Both While Running OnWards To Y/N.

The Bot Knowing The Figure Upahead, Proceeds To Speed Up To Catch The Little Feline, But The Child Frightened Of The Bots Sudden Increase Of Speed. Increasing Her Unavailability Infront Of Her, They Contact.

And Both Fell After The Impact, Y/N Intrude Of His Own Thoughs As He Fall Dissently, Surprised The Bots Stop From Its Tracks While Looking At The Little Feline, Y/N Was Dazzled She's Quite Adorable, Sobbing At The Floor Shivering With Her Dog Futures About To Be captured By The Bot, Y/N Interrupts The Medic Bot.

Y/N: Wait.

The Bots Quickly interpret His Current Task, Listening Obediently Of Y/N Sudden Order, The Bot Proceeds To Change Mode To Stand By.

The Feline, Shocked She Looks At Y/N In Teary And Relieved Eyes, The Little Feline Starts To Hug Y/n Tightly In The Legs, Slowly Losing Her Shivering Posture.

Y/n Raising His Hands He Pats The Small Child, Smothering Herself Then Fell Asleep In His Laps.

Y/n: Ok Bot, Next Time Don't Chase After Childrens Like That It Scares Them . . . .

Bot: Affirmative . . .

Y/n: And Of Dealing Kids Remember Offer Them Some Sweets If Terrified?

Bot: Affirmative . . .

Y/n: Go Take Her. . . .

Bot: "Nods"

As Y/N Watchs The Little Feline Swept Away At His Lap, Y/N Glancing At Her For Remembrance, Before Standing Up, He Noticed Blood Trailing Down His Shorts. He Glances Back At The Feline, Noticing Blood Driping On Her Mouth, Y/n Emitting Light, He Rans Toward The Bot Ejecting Her With Some Nano Machines that Is Specified For Restoring Broken DNA In Matter Of Seconds All Her Tissues Became Normal, The Nano Bots Narrowing Her Blood And Eradicating Cancer Cells All Over In A Fast Pace And Some Developed Cancers, Some Nano Bots Begins To Multiply In Number. Firming The Blood Vessels, Attaching Themselves With The Skin Cells To Prevent Any Toxins Or Radiations To Come Through, Some Ventures Down The Neural Connectors In The Brain Brewing Chemicals As Small As Quarks The Chemical Compound Restores Its Links Commanding The Body To Produce Immune Systems To Find A T-Cell On Eliminating Corrupted DNA Corpse.

As Y/N Directly Commands All Nano Bots, She Was No More Infested With Any Diseases At All, With Him Constructing A Complete Developed Immune System, Activating Its Memory' Cells, Shes Basically Immune.

Y/n: Hmmm. . . Well This Will Be Enough, Now Take Her.

Bot "Affirms"

Sigh....

As Y/n Was Done All Of Those Fiasco, Y/n Decided To Leave With Him Taking That Aside, Now He Has His Major Problem.

Turning His Back Through The Hallway After Exiting The Faculty, Looking Up After Seeing Hundreds Of Construction Drone's With Them In Different Sizes, In Neatly Assembled Transparent Dome, Pulling Out His Portal Gun And Goes Through It, See's A Giant Humidifier Near The Goddess Home, After On Agreeing In Restoring Her Fertile Lands Near her, But Y/N Who Wants Something Much More Efficient Than The Humidifier, Instead Of Consuming The Toxic Atoms, He Needed Something That Wouldn't Just Stop Them In Breaking Apart, But Needs It Completely Would Spread Around In One Go.

And Got An Idea 💡

Using Magnetic Pulsar, In Doing This By Preventing Proton To Collided In Each Other We Will Need Magnetic Pulse In Traping Atoms In Merely 3 Second Long.

But to Be Able To Harness That Kind Of Pulse.

Y/n Has To Find A Neutron Star As Small As A Tree Since Even If Y/n Was Able To Bring A Buffer Neutron Star, The Technology He Has Isn't Going To Hold Its Gigantic Magnetic Arcs. It Would Implode And Probably Collide With This Current Solar System Star.

So In Order To Find A Right Host, It Needs To Be The Right Spherical Size.

You May Ask What Is A Neutron Star,Its A Bodied Star That Only Happens In Most SuperStar After Its Death, These Super Stars, Are Gigantic Stars Born Naturally Not Stars With Its Near Durations But Naturally Made Ones, Born In Huge, As Atoms Evens With Its Hydrogen With The Suns Molten Minerals,a Intside The Core Are Consistent Atoms Increasingly Bouncing Themself With Themself, Alot Of Separation Of Atoms Happen, these Atoms Can Some Time Form In Hydrogen Sometimes Or Air, Its So Concentrated It Creates Nuclear Fusion, Evenly Settling Themself They Create Stars, One's A Star Dies, They Have Two Option 1 Is To Turn Into A Black Hole 2 Is To Form Into A Densely Chaotic Dwarf Stars.

But In Some Other Bigger Star, In There Circumstances They Have 3 Other Options Its 2 Option Are Basically The Same, The 3 Are Only Entangled In Huge Embodied Stars Which Is Neutron Stars 3 Option

Unlike A Normal Stars, Instead Of Its Hydrogen (Outer Mantle) Calaps A Neutron Star Is Born It Needs Its Core To Calaps Under Itself Due To Its Hydrogenated Firm Insides Instead Its Forced To Push Down Its Remaining Hydrogen, Because Of This Sudden Increase The Core Calaps And The Atoms Are Squnited To So Much, That Atoms Uses Fussion To Form Materials Fussing Atoms On Making Iron,Metal,Air, Inside Its Core For it To Stabilize But Due To The Presence Of Harden Material Its Hydrogen Implode Its Inside Exploding Into A Super Nova.

And A Neutron Star Is Born . . .