Chapter 5 " Dead Remnant "

Location : Former Kingdom Of Roma
Time: 12:20

At The Village Main Port, The One's Rowdy Village, That Ones Filled Tremendous Trades Had Been Reduced To Rubles, As All Infrastructure In lncluding All Residents Cry For Plead In Agony Many Love Ones Died From Injuries And Radiation Unable To Recover From Magic, The Unraveled Fertile Land Surge All Crops To Wither, As The Last Mana Consumed By The Harmful Radiation, It Flickers Indicating Its One Last Composure.

In The rubles Many Citizen's Has Died Screaming For There Dear Life, Some Turned Skermish Green, As They Are Blinded Unable To See The Light Of day, They Desperately Cry For Help, But Others Were Unable To Hear, Due To The Ringing Still Residing.

Some Where Lucky Able To Activate There Personal Magic Shield, But Was Still Futile Since There Mana Has Limits, The Able Merchants Who Were Yet To Be Able To Escape Without Any Consequence Flee As Some People Grabbed On Some Ships For Survival, Others Fell Reducing Themselfs To Cancerous Beings, The Others Feared That This May Be The End Of The Kingdom, Some Said It Was No More, As They See The Inhabitable Waste Land.

With The Increasing Radiation, The Magic Shield Dispers, Exposing The Ones Who Got Left Behind.

In One Of The Ships, Rosal And The Guard In Disbelief, Luckily Before The Second Payload Strike, They Had Activated There Magic Shields, It Was A Close Call But Rosal Was A Little To Late, Being Exposed With Small Amount Of Radiation, And First Degree Burn, Thankfully He Recovered By Using His Top-Tier Healing Potion.

If He's Were A Bit Of More Late, He Could Have Sustained More Radiation. Possible With 2 Degree Burn.

They Were In  Merchant Ship Below Deck. Talking About The Situation.

They Were Silent, At First But Wasn't Able To Grasp Any Of The Things Just Happened.

Eventually

Guard: So . . . Uh Do You Know Any Of This, What Actually Happened.

Rosal: No . . . That Triangular Object Must Have Been Something Made Out Of This World, Probably From Gods.

Guard: . . . Hmm. . .  Hey Are You Ok?

As Rosal, Think In Deep Thought He Slowly Began To Tear, Abandoning His Rapture Self.

Guard: Captain! Wh-

Rosal: My Wife.  . .  . .

In A Broken Tone, He Waver At The Thought Of Her Wife's Scared And Dead Expression, With her Green Palish Skin With A Chared Ashes, He Is Shooken And Lost All His Composure.

Unable To Save Her From The Ever Lasting Agony, He Attempted To Heal Her, But To No Avail, Unable To Accept The Death Terms. He Shouted In Tears At Her Corpse.

Guard: . . .

At Y/N Ships, All Blast Shields Were Now Turned Off, After The Attack.

The Ship Remained As it Is, But because Of The Explosion Near His Right Hull Ship, It Was Pushed Back By The Waves In Nuclear Exposure.

Using The Nanobots They Instantly Prevented Nuclear Particles To Get Attached Nor Get Through, Floking In Cubics Form They Obsorbed All Radiation And Some Where forced To Eject From The Vessel.

Y/N: Phwee There All Dead

Bell: . . .

Bell Was Silent At The Reckless Behavior his Master Had Done, Bell Unknowingly Grew In Anger Developing Inside Her, Sh-

Y/N: Now Time For Some Clean Up?!

Bell Surprised She Spoke.

Bell: Why . . . Now . . Yo-