Chapter 4 " Strike "

Location : Kingdom Of Roma
Time: 11:40

At the Kindom Of roma, As The Afternoon Began To Approach, At The Outside Of A Certain Village Near The Borders Of The Magic Shields, Was A Carefree Village, A Village Main Of All Merchant Trades It Was The Port Argus, As Usual At The port Was Filled Merchant Ships, Even Though There Were Tons of Them, The Port Itself Was Tremendous In Length Which Supported Alot Of Slots For The Ships Load Pile, The Village Itself Perhaps Holds Most Of The Value In The Intire Kingdom Of Trades Since All Merchant Port Reside From The West Are Products That Contains Cooking Oil And Black Powder, And Other Food Essentials, And Construction Martials.

The Village Is Heavily Fortified And Absolutely Stricts, Since The Port Can Be The Dangerous, Among The Kingdom's Residents. Because Of Bandits And Slave Kidnapper, And Other Illegal Essential Such As Dragon Kin Potions And Love Scrolls.

So In The Ports There Is Some Slight Changes In Checking The Ports Goods And Ship Decks.

At This day, A Guard In The Wall Checking Of Any Intruders Are Present, He Wasn't Fond Of His Job Since Of The Village Rather Risky Chief Of Head, There Has Been Rumors Of The Chief, Being Careful Of The Illegals Goods He Supposed To Disposed Of. But instead Secretly Sold Then Inside The Kingdom Across Main City's.

How Does He knows This, Well It Happened One Night After He suspiciously Saw An Figure running And Turning Excessively To Avoid Suspicion, At That Time He Was Heading Home After He Got The Job In A Guard Position Not Three Days After, He Got It He Hid Himself And Saw Something He Never Thought of.

It Was Illegal Trading, Right before Him, Witnessing It He Was About To Interfere But Was Startled Of An Familiar Voice.

" Chief!!!? " ( Inside Though Is () )

The Hidden Figure Dismantled His Cloacking Magic, Revealing The Chief's Direct Corruption, Manipulation In Illegal Trades.

Vchief: So You Got The Money?

Uknown Figure: Of Course.

The Guard In Disbelief He Stroke His Thoughts And Assumes A Secret Trade Not An Illegal One, But Before He Thinks Of those Thoughs He Was Yet, ones More Interrupted.

Vchief: This Goods Isn't Easy To Find So, I suppose You brough An Efficient Amount?

Unknown Figure: What?! Thats Ubsurd I Thought We Agreed In 4500 Gold Coins?!

Vchief: I know But This One's Quite The Wonder.

Unknowns Figure: Oh So What, What Could Possibly Take On Much Cas-

# Opens Dimensional Storage Room.

As, The Unknown Figure Was About To Complain And Throw Tantrums But Was Dumbfounded Of What He Was Seeing In His Intire Life Time.

It Was A Small Girl, Not Just Any Kid, It Was An Breed In Human Genes, With A Massive Holy Mana, With A Slightly Small Wings In Her Backside Which Only Indicates Her Possible Bearer Could Mean She's From A Angel Or A Goddess Or Possible A Hero.

In Shocked, The Figure Emmeddiatly Came To A Conclusion To Buy Her In Any Price, For His Experiment.

The Guard, Angered He Didn't Hesitate To Interfere Sacrificing His 10 Gold Potion, To Completely Vanish His Presence, Knowing The fact He Couldn't Defeat The Chief Alone, Because Of His Participation In The Dynasty Wars, He Came To An Conclusion, To Break The Sealed Feline.

Dashing In Complete Perished Presence, He Kicked Both Figure In The Front, While Both Were In Negotiations There Heads Was Beaten Of An Invisible Force, Partially Knocking Them In Ground, Both Attacked In Denial, Of What Has come After, The Invisible Guard Proceeds To Peak His Hand Upwards Smahing The Seal Cage In Half Without Harming The feline.