Chapter 9 " Conflict With A Bomb "

Outer Space . . .

Y/n Now Opening The Hatch, His Was Sucked Out, Kicked From His StarShip Loying His Eyes Into The Dark Space, Seeing Thousands Of Shards Into The never Lasting Dark Void, It Was Destroyed Star Ships, Cargo, Warships, All Gone Nothing But Shattered Pieces Floats Ahead Of Him, Activating His Suits Particle Thrusters, In His Suit With Thousands Of Weaponry Online, He Heads Towards The Caged Neutron Star, Y/n As Fast As Light, Using His Powered Suit His Presences Vanishes, Into The Void.

At The Neutron Star . . .

After Inhelating The Intire Warships As Thousands Of Pieces Of Shards Orbits Around The Caged Star. Even With The Active Pressure Chamber, The Neutron Star Still Has Inquires Little Amount Of Its Magnetic Pulse, The Two Girls Who Just Won Against The Unknown Objects, Seeing There Futile Sparks Of Beams Of Light Engaging At Them, They Now Won The Stand Of There Own Two Feets Floating As They See The Giant Structure Before Them They, Were Flavored With Its Unusual Structure, Even With There Current Understanding Arraigning Every Possible Side.

After Moments After There Investigation. . .

There Were Suddenly Unrupt With A Fast Moving Presences. Both In Guard They Sense It, Around The Distance Using There Eyes In Long Renders To See It, Approaching Fast, They Were Intwined With A Figure Of Pure Red Metallic, Having No Signs Of Visible Intentions To Stop They Ready Themselves, But Was Absolutely Bamboozled The Figure Who Was Approaching Them In Distance Had Suddenly Appeared Into A Greenish Portal, The Both Surprised Of The Ubrupt Confrontation, Punching Lian On her Stomach, Reaching Into A Lone Asteroid Around Another Star, Knocking Her Out In One Punch.

Su Who Was Worried About Her Sister, She Quickly Goes To Her, But Was Stoped In Her Track As Y/n Blocks Her Way.

Su = Core Devine Ascension Stage
Level Threat: Interstellar x6
Stage - Advance Sword Manipulation

Lian = Ascension Divine Card Stage.
Level Threat: Planetary x11
Stage - Blossom Seal Devine Intertidal.

Y/n = Mortal Rig.
Level Threat: ????¿?????¿?????¿???
Stage - Cosmic Atomic Chaotic Reign.

As Su, Uses Her Eye Of The Beyond, Checking Y/n Current Stat, She Grin Infront Of Him, Giving Off A Hard Darkening Menacing Face, She Sheets Her Sword At Her Hip Waist, As Y/n Sees Everything So Slowly, Basically Witnessing Atoms In His Eyes, Due To His Presence Bending Space It Self, He Sighs.

Admin: Look Mam, I Don't Know What Your Doing Here, But I'll Let You Explain What Made Yo-

After He Was Just About To Consider Sparing The Girl, Infront Of Him Was A Rather To Fast, Slashes Unable To See It, But Felt His Armor Flinch A Bit He Backs Away.

The Girl, Who Had Her Breathing Under Control, Sheating Her Sword Ones Again To Her Waist, She Bends Her Body, Into A Combat Mode, Holding Her Sheated Sword, She Slashes Her Most Destructive Attack, Y/n Barely Dogging Thanks To His Future Insights Implement Into his Suit, Coursing Through Out The Galaxy , Something Unexpected Happens, The Slash Goes Throughout The Galaxy Separating Some Stars Off Its Home Galaxy.

Exceedingl Light, Y/n Is Astonished, As He Didn't Want To Die In This Void, He Unsheaths His Own Sword . . .

Nuclear Sword By Remaining Just Proton And Neutron, A Combination Of The Most Destructive Recitation Of Proton Compressed With Full Forge.

Because Of Su, Space Shook Drastically, Vending His Ion Thrusters To Flicker. After Her Attack. She Began To Engage To More Conflict, Closing On Him, Y/n Who Wasn't Unable To Doge, Was Slashed In Billions Of Strong Speed Sowed Sword Attack.

Su Thinking It Was The End, Closing Her Eyes After Her Attack, Of Her Surprise, Y/n Shot A Bright And Hot Flash, As Y/n Palm Turn On Into Hot Plasma Seconds Later His Thrusters Once Again Stable.

Warping In Millisecond, A Shot Inhaled Going Through Many Galaxy, Y/n Who Used His Cores Energetic Profit, The Blast Shone Destroying 6 Galaxy 9 Million Light Years Away. Su Who Was Ingulfed With It, Right Away Used Her Formation Seal Made By Her Sister To Protect Her Even From A Star Blackhole, It Broke After Y/n Attack.

Y/n Shocked, To See Su With 3rd Degree Burns, Holding Her Arm Which Was The One Activated Her Seal, Y/n Was Surprised Even For Him, A Species Able To Obsorb That Much Direct Fire Power Isn't Just Strong But Its Something Else.

Her Appearance, Almost Loosing As Huge Radioactive Poison, Pounds Her Body, Completely Stopping Production  Of Cells, As Cancer Cells Emerge Large Numbers.

Y/n: •  •  •

Su: Huff . . .

Y/n: What The Hell Are You . . . Even From That Attack You Still Stand ?

In Silence, Unable To Talk Because Of The Cancers, Y/n Sternly Offers Her To Live.

Y/n: Ok Then, Fine I'll Give A Chance. Nod If Yes ?

Su: • • •

In Defeat Bearing Her Intense Pain, She Accepts. Loosing Consciousness.

Y/n: Good Choice.

{ Opens Status System }

Types: Cancer Paradox.

Picking One From His Status Systems, From A Serum Filled With Orange Liquid, It Moves Slightly In The Vacuum Of Space, Ignoring Gravity, Staying The Same.x

Injecting, It Emmeddiatly Took Toll, Circulating Into Her Viens, The Genetic Code Emerging From The Skin Cell, The Body Renewing Its Engine, A Second Player Appears Of Cancer That Imbibed Her Viens, Growing Exponentially, Enveloping The Harmful Cancer Trauma Every Where In The Body, Seconds Later, Its Purpose Now Initiated, Small Molecules Of Proteins Make A Sudden Reaction, Stopping The Cancer Paradox To Get Any More Nutrients. Vanishing Into Hunger, For The Immune System To Use Its Generic Code To Restore The Skin Its Was Consumed By The Bodys, Fats Compressing Them Into The Viens.

Y/n: Phewww.  .   .

Y/: Seems She's Okay.

Y/n Seeing Her Condition, He Proceeds To Get Lain In A Another Solar System, In A Lone Rocky Planet, Almost Identical To Earth A Bit Bigger In Diameter, Going Through Its Hot Atmosphere, Due To Her Crushing Into This Planet In A Speed Of Light.

Huge Occurance Was Happening, Forcing Its Titanic Plates To Violent Move, As Irruptions Are Happening All Over The Planets.

Y/n Descends Down To See Lian. On A Gigantic Crater, Covered With Spikes Of Glass, And Debree Of Dust, In The Ground, He Could See Large, Land Debree Are Sent To Orbit, It Wasn't Noticeable At Space Due To The Dusty Atmosphere Covering The Planet.

Y/n Now At The Crater, He Takes Her Unconscious Body.

Y/n: You Seem Ok, Just Some Barely Scratches.

Taking Off, He Call His Main Star Ship. With His Coordinates, It Comes Into The Solar System, Using There Wormhole Coveyers.