The real world

We did'nt go back to the animus again the next day. Brandon arranged something special. He drove us to a park. In public. It had been so long. I was excited to explore new places. Brandon turned around in his seat to look at us. "Ready?" He asked. I was too excited to speak. I simply nodded. Brandon closed his eyes with a smile and a sigh. He opened his hand to reveil six necklaces with the creed symbol on them. "Put them on, but dont show them to everyone." Brandon said as he watched us help each other put the necklaces on. Lilith opened the door on her side. "Where will you be?" I asked. "I'll be sitting on that bench reading." He said pointing to a bench under a tree. "Do you all have at least one blade, just in case?" Brandon asked. We nodded. I looked at my hidden blade. It was hidden by the sleeve I had sewed onto my short sleaved hoodie. I chased Lilith into a tree. We climbed to the top, at least as high as we could. We watched the boys run onto the grassy feild. Chance was tagged, and tackled by Casey who went down with him laughing. Kyle watched. Allen lay in the grass watching what looked like a butterfly crawl in grass. His white hood was on, covering his golden blond hair. "Boys." Lilith said. I giggled. "Race you down." I said hugging the trunck of the tree. Lilith's eyes sparkled as she accepted the challenge. I dropped onto a brance, but slipped and fell. I landed on my stomach with a thud. Lilith crouched on the branch next to me and poked my back. "You ok, Rainy?" She asked. I thought about flicking her off. I decided against in and glared instead. I pulled my grey hood over my head. I fixed it so it shaded my eyes. I immedietly felt calmer. We climbed down. I sat in the shade of the tree. "I could fall asleep here." I said. "But you wont." Lilith said. "Yeah, because you wont let me." I said. "Thats right." She said, starting to walk to the boys. I closed my eyes. Might as well enjoy some time to myself. "Hey." A voice that I reconized immediatly, said. I turned to look excitedly at Shadow. "Hey, Shady!" I said smiling. "Please dont call me that." She said. "How about Kid-o?" A voice I did'nt reconize said. It was a male voice. I looked around. "Who was that?" I asked. Shadow smiled. "Come out Corazone!" She called. Shadow looked disapointed. "Come on out ya bloody bildge ra-" She stated, then she was tackled by a guy in green. To my suprise, Shadow started laughing. I smiled. "Is this your boyfriend?" I asked. Shadow's smile disapered. She punched Corazone in the stomach. Corazone did'nt do much, but the message was recived. He backed off. "NO!" Shadow yelled to me. "He was my mentor." Shadow corected. Corazone waved. I noticed a girl my age staring like I was crazy. She walked my way. "WHo are you talking to?" she asked. "Uh, no one." I said. Shadow shimmered a bit, then tapped the girl on the sholder. She turned to look at SHadow and almost screamed in terror. "NOT DANGEROUS!" I yelled, covering her mouth before she could make a sound. She was a little black girl with braided black hair. Her eyes were a crystal blue. She wore jean shorts and a blue shirt. She reached up and lowered my hand. "ARe you sure?" She asked quietly. I nodded. "She would'nt be able to hurt you anyways." I said. "How?" SHe asked. I walked up to Shadow and tried to put my hand on her sholder. My hand went through. Shadow stepped back. "Dont do that." She said. Shadow looked in the direction of Brandon. She went pale. "What?" I asked. "All I really know what to say is your going to have a hard time getting home." Shadow disappeared. The girl stared for a while, then shook her head. "My name is Izzie." She said. "Rainy." I replied shaking her hand. I looked at Brandon. He was sleeping against the a tree. I did'nt see why Shadow looked so nervous. "Are those your friends?" Izzie asked. She pointed at the boys who were fighting a losing battle against Lilith. "Yeah." I said with a chuckle. "Race ya." I said tapping Izzie on the arm before taking off. Izzie raced after me. She ran ahead of me. Kyle looked at us. Izzie tripped and stummbled into him knocking him over. We looked at them. "I ship it." Lilith said. Kyle scrambled to his feet. "I dont." He replied helping Izzie up. Allen came to stand next to me. "I ship that too." Lilith said with a giggle. I jumped away from Allen. Allen turned away. "Nope." I said. "Stop shiping!" Chance said annoyed. Allen walked toward Brandon. Two people walking towered us caught my eye. I felt a surge of aggression and fear. I shook my head to be rid of the urge to run. It did'nt work. "Whats wrong?" Asked Kyle. "Those people." I said pointing. My voice had a slight growl to it. I pulled my hood on. "RUN FROM THEM!" Allen screamed behind me. I turned to look at him. Brndon now lay on the ground, exposing a bloody wound in his back. I gasped, as grief and rage took me over. Lilith grabbed my arm and pulled me. The people ran after us. They were waving. "What?" I asked myself as I looked at them over my shoulder. "Wait!" They screamed. I skidded to a hault. "Rainy!" Allen yelled. One of the people stopped with me, the other ran after the others. I unsheathed the hidden blade. The person stepped back, raising his hands. "I will use this." I threatened. I heard a scream. I turned to see that the other person had tackled Lilith. I ran to her. Lilith struggled. I stabbled the person in the arm. He releised Lilith with a scream of agony. Lilith kicked him. The others surrounded the person I had stabbed. "Stop!" The other guy said. I pointed the hidden blade in his direction. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I demanded. The man looked at me with sad eyes. " Im Brandon's brother." He said revealing the Creed symbol. Brandon had mentioned having a brother. "My name is Kevin, this is Martin." He said pointing at the man who was bleeding. "Your in danger here." he said. People were begining to stare. "What about Brandon?" I asked. "We cant just leave him." A tear rolled down Kevin's cheek. "We have to for now." He said. He pulled a hood over his head. It was buttoned onto his shirt. I cocked my head. "Every assassin has a hood." He said with a slight smile. "How come I havent seen you back at the base?" I asked. "Because I dont raise children." Kevin said.

The assasin's descendent.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara