Just about hanged myself...

When it was time for us to go outside, I fell in love with the place right away. Although it was fenced in from the rest of the forest, it was beautiful. It was mostly a feild but there were a group of trees in one corner, and bushes were scattered about. There was a hedge to. Up in one of the trees was a tree house you had to climb to get to. There were a few small flowers, and mushrooms under the trees and the place was almost entirely shaded. You have an hour before you come inside and get cleaned up for dinner. I nodded. Lilith grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the tree house. Dood! I yelled brushing dirt off myself. Sorry. I was excited. She said, her eyes squeezed shut. I followed her up the tree. Lilith got up first. I dragged myself onto the boards of the treehouse. You dont climb much do you? Asked Lilith. No... I said taking a few deep breaths. I put my elbows on a window sill and looked at the boys ( Casey, Kyle and Chance ) Play tag. Casey was the main target, due to his little self. He was noticibly smaller than Kyle and Chance. I glared. Although Casey was helped up, each time he was pushed down, it still made me mad that he was targeted. Hey, look! Lilith said pointing at a wall. What? I asked. You dont see the person standing there? She asked giving me the " Your crazy" look. I shook my head. Your seeing your ansestor. I said returning to my window. There was a branch just outside of it. I looked at Lilith, who was still staring at a wall, them back to the branch. I slipped out the window and put my feet on the branch. I streached my arms out like wings and started walking along it. It was easy at first, then the branc got thiner. Brandon walked outside. RAINY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? He asked. Im being AWESOME! I said through gritted teeth. I fell off the branch. I wasent expecting it either. I just lost balence all of a sudden. My hood caught on a branch and i hung there, choking. Chance pulled out the old pistal and fired it. The branch snapped and I fell the three feet to the ground. I grasped my neck. I looked at Chance. How did I do that? he asked looking at the pistle. Brandon ran to my side. Lets not do that again, ok. He said with a nervous smile. I nodded. Lilith stared down in disbelief. Come on every one. lets go.

After we all got cleaned up, and I came out of shock. We all went to dinner. They were serving turkey. I took my tray to our assasined table. Brandon came back with Casey's results for the DNA test, and it turned out, he was a Templar's decendent. Casey was outraged, and Brandon thought that he was more Suited to the creed instead. I ate happily. Casey was mopping across the table next to Kyle. You'll neverbe a stupid Templar... Kyle said rustling Casey's hair. Casey gave his friend a smile. Brando walked up with a boy about my size and a shady attitude. He seemed unsettled. This will be your new addition to your group. Protect him with your lives, he's the decendent of omeone VERY important. The boy had brown hair and Blue eyes. he wore a white shirt and jeans. He looked down at his food and nothing else. Hi.. I said trying to make a friendly gesture. The boy looked at me. I smiled. Rainy. I said holding out my hand. Allen. He said and looked away. He dident shake my hand. Huh, rude. Kyle said.I gave him a warning glare. Kyle sharnk back a little bit. Wanna meet my- No. Allen interupted. You can at least tell us who your ansester was. I said. You dont need to know. Allen said grumpily. But I want to know. I retorted. Just stop. Lilith said puting a hand on my sholder. What do I have to do to at least make you an ally? I asked Allen. Just let me settle in. He said with a sort of longing in his voice. Look, you seem very nice, and I would love to meet your friedns but a lot has happened to me today and I would like to be able to wrap my head around it before I do anything. I nodded.