For Deemo

We ran into the cafeteria, racing each other. "What do you think our new care taker will be like?" I called ahead to Chance who was running slightly ahead of me. "I don't know, I'm no prophet!" He called back.
   As we entered the cafeteria, we were told to stop running by a lady we had never seen before. Casey seemed agitated at the sight of her. "Hey, what's wrong? Lilith asked, putting a hand on Casey's Shoulder. Casey continued to glare at the lady. "Something doesn't seem right with her..." he said with a growl in his voice. Kyle pulled Casey away from the lady, gently. Casey didn't resist.
      When we got our food and sat down at our usual table, we started questioning Casey on why he didn't like the lady. "I don't know, something seemed off with her." Was all he said. When we questioned him again, he shoved food in his mouth. I looked at Allen, who met my eyes for a moment before looking away. 

         We were soon joined by the lady who told us to stop running. Casey tensed as soon as she sat down next to him on the edge of the bench where he sat. Although the lady seemed friendly enough, Casey definitely wasn't at peace with her. She had extremely dark brown hair, with the ends dyed crimson. She wore a flannel shirt with jean shorts. Her eyes were yellowish brown. "Hello children." she said with a voice as smooth as silk. She smiled at me, when she caught me looking at her. I tried to smile back but something stoped me. My stomach felt queasy, and i felt the need to run away from her. This must have shown because my friends started to look concerned. "What's wrong?" Lilith asked. I looked at her. "I don't know." I said. Something about this lady didn't feel right. I wanted to trust her, but somehow I couldn't. "W-What's your name?" I asked closing my eyes, trying to calm myself, one of the first things taught to a young assassin. "Oh, my name?" She asked. I nodded in response. "Oh, it's...." she hesitated. "Just call me Junie." She said with a smile. Everyone looked confused at her response.

        I took a bite of my sandwich, and looked at Casey. He looked at me with a questioning but serious look. I shrugged. I decided I would talk to him at battle practice. Everyone else seemed peaceful toward Junie. They all introduced each other as if it was a game to name the most people. Junie laughed. Junie looked at me. "And your name, deary?" She asked leaning in. I gave her a warning glare. "Rainy...." I said coldly. Junie looked at me with a startled expression. Her expression turned to happy and innocent in a moment, however. "Oh, what a pretty name!" She said. The feeling of evil grew stronger. Both me and Casey knew she was hiding something. "Your the descendent of Shadow Atoree, am I right?". She asked. I nodded. Chance looked at me. His expression was curious.
  When we were excused, we were sent to practice. I returned to my room first to get my hidden blade. I concealed it under my sleeve. I was going to keep this with me at all times. At least with Junie still around. When I got to the battle practice room, I chose Casey as my battle partner. I took up a small plastic knife, and Casey picked up a thick stick. I gave him a questioning look. "Your not always going to have access to a knife, Rainy." He said. I thought this over, and agreed. I dropped the knife, and picked up a stick similar to Casey's. As we started the spar, Casey started a conversation about Junie.
"You don't like her either?" He said, ducking under my attacks. "No, she's not supposed to be here." I said as I took a hit to my gut and fell over. "Jeez, that hurt!" I yelled. Casey looked behind me. I turned to look. There, standing behind me, was Junie. "You don't like me?"