Chapter I lost track...

Although I was flattered by Allen's suprise, I still kinda hated him for it. In battle practice, I always "accidently" punched him, and "accidently" practiced airial assassinations on him, and "accidently"...You get the point! Allen, after a while, learned to keep his distance. Kevin took the place of Brandon, and often took us out to the city. We practiced climbing the actuall buildings. Me and Lilith loved to race to the top. Casey was the most skilled at advanced fighting, due to his small size, and quick movements. One day I was itting on top of a building with my friends, and I swear I saw my parents walk into a hotel. I wanted to run to them. I did miss my parents... Kevin called us down. A few people looked at him like he was crazy. They looked at us like we were crazy when we started climbing down. "Arn't you scared they will fall?" A woman asked. "Dont worry, they'r trained to do that." Kevin said calmly. "Where, why?" She asked as we got to the ground. "Cant tell you." Kevin said. "Why?" I asked. "You and your friends would be in danger if I told anyone else but the people we trust." He said. I nodded.  "What else can you kids do?" Said the lady, becoming curious. I looked to Kevin for permission. He looked around then motioned for us to follow. We followed him to an ally. "Why are we here?" The woman asked. "So we're hidden." Kevin replied. "You can show her now." He said. I targeted Allen, and ran at him. He was ready, however. He dodged the blow with a sidestep, and pushed me forward. I fell. Lilith had me covered. She tackled Allen to the ground. "We can usually do better then that." Kyle said crossing his arms. The woman giggled. "I'm sure." She said. "My name is Mary." She said. "I'm Kevin, this is Kyle, Chance, Casey, Lilith, Allen, and Rainy." He said pointing at each of us as he went. "Wait, are you part of that, um... " Mary paused, thinking. "Of that organization where they fight? Assassins, maybe?" She asked. Kevin tenced. "Come on, we have to go." He said. "If you tell anyone, your putting their lives and many others in danger." Said Kevin urgently. Mary nodded, confused. I followed Kevin away.