-_-

"Rainy, you got a letter from your parents." Brandon said handing me the letter. I took it and looked and the writing on the envolope. My friends read it over my shoulder. I opened it. It read:

Dear Rainy,

You have been at that summer school for a long time now. We want you to come home. Pack your things and I will write the administrater to send you home. We love you, and see you next week.

Love,

Mom and Dad.

I finished reading the letter. I felt like crushing it. I did'nt want to go back. I loved it here. What would happen to my friends? What if the templars come back? Brandon took the partly crushed paper from me and read it himself. " No, you cant, not now." He said. "Then tell them no." I suggested. Brandon did'nt reply, he only turned and hurried down a corador. "Back to training! We'll sort this out later." Said the man. I sighed and worked on the wall scaling practice more. I didn't understand how Allen learned this skill so quickly, Shadow did too. Thats what she told me anyway. Kyle mastered this skill the day before, but was working on it some more just to be safe. The man was always telling me to climb faster. "Parkore is harder than it looks!" I always yelled back. Lilith was great at self defence. Casey got way better at sword fighting. No one could beat him. He wasent the push over weak boy he was when he first got here. The only skills i had mastered was basic parkore, wrestling, and stealth airial assassinations. I needed to practice all of this. Brandon huried back into the room by the time I had reached the first platform. I crouched there, watching him. "Rainy, come here." Brandon said looking around. A cell phone was in his hand. I jumped down, and did a roll recovory. Brandon handed me the phone and walked away. " Hello?" I said into the phone. "Rainy, your coming home." AN irritated voice said. "Mom, I like it here." I said. "Young lady, dont talk back to me." She said. "You cant do anything about it," I said bravley. An irritated sigh came through the phone. There was hushed talking in the background, then my father was put on the phone." You dont have a choice, your coming ba-" I hung up the phone before he could finish. "What did they say? Who was it?" Chance asked. I sighed and walked past him. "No one importent." I said irritated. "Children! We would like to introduce you to a new device! Come with me, come with me!" A little man said and disipeared as soon as he appered. I looked at my friends who looked curious. I ran after the little man.