Part two of awesomeness

I ran, trying to avoid fighting. "Kyle! Chance!" I called. I was practicly tackled by Kyle's ancestor in an effort to get away from a fight. "Theres to many!" He screamed. "GET UP!" I commanded. "What about Chance?" HE yelled. "I will find him." Kyle nodded. His ancestor had freakles, and charcole brown hair. His skin was pail, but his eyes were a seaglass green. I ran farther into the village. "Retreat!" Someone yelled. I looked around, expecting to see the attackers running. Instead, assassins ran. "What?" I asked. I was taken by the arm. "Run boy!" Someone yelled.

The templars were in frout of the castle. I was standing behind an old guy, looking at them from a platform. I looked to see Altier standing on a platform much higher. "Was he going to jump?!" I asked. I looked around. "Did you find Chance?" Lilith asked. I shook my head slowly. "Bring forth the hostage!" The lead templar yelled. I raced to the edge and looked over as a guy was brought into veiw from the crowd. He looked at me. Those blue eyes could not be mistaken. "Chance!" I screamed as a sword passed through his stomach. I stared in shock as I was pulled back to the back of the crowd of assassins. I looked up at Allen. He looked troubled by the death of Chance's ancestor. It just seemed so real. This was way too real for my comfort. This was'nt a game. This was a real life, being brought back through genetic memory. After the Grand master and The head Templar exchanged a few scentences, he looked up at Allen. "GO TO THE GODS!" ( This happened in the first assassins creed game...)

Allen jumped. Spreading his arms out as if he were flying, then he fell. I did'nt know how to react. I was still in shock over the death of one of my only friends. "Ramond, be calm." A man said. He was shorter than me. I looked at him. Ramond knew this person. Sandy's voice echoed in my mind. "This was Kipine, he was Ramond's only brother." The voice faded. "You did'nt even like Martin yesterday." Kipine said. I stayed silent. "Who is Chance?" He said. "An old friend whome I mistook for Martin." I said. Kipine opened his mouth to speak, but I turned to walk away. There was the sound of crumbling wood. Then screams of pain. The Templar Army was being crushed by logs. Altier/Allen stood looking over them from a platform.

I blinked. It was gone. I was back in the santuarary. I sat up. Chance was curled up on his animas. His eyes were open and afraid. Everyone ran to him. "Is he dead!" I asked. "No, just scared." Sandy said. "It felt so real." He said quietly. "Maybe we can find another ancestor for you." Sandy said looking at an I pad. Chance got up. "Ah, Martin had a brother." Sandy said.