Gym class...

It turns out, I had no classes with my friends, except for Gym class, where I had Chance and Kyle. They'd gotten used to me after I chalenged Kyle to a pokemon battle, and he ate his words about my "Weak and Cute " Pokemon. ( IN A VITUAL PLATFORM NOT IN REAL LIFE! ) We went outside for free play and I stayed veryclose to Kyle and Chance. Iv learned that being " The new kid " Hurts if you dont stay with  a group. I kept my hood on. Chance liked to pull it off then run away.  Chance was about to pull my hood off, when I turned around. Chance jumped back and laughed. Idiot.... I mutterd under my breath. Chance stoped laughing, and he turned white. What? I asked. Chance pointed behind me. Kyle ran in frount of me and helped Chance up. I cocked my head. RUN RAINY! They screamed as they ran. Boys... I said. yeah, their scared of their own shadow... a voice said close behind me. I whirled around and fell. I scrambled to my feet. A girl with blond hair tied back in a tight ponytail and brown eyes looked down at me. She wore a red necklace that looked like a cross but all the sides were even. Somehow this symbole scared me and I dident even know why. She wore a white shirt and shorts. She also wore sneakers. Behind her stood a black girl with her hair braided. She was bigger than the first girl, which scared me. I mustered up bravory and asked her name. Jordyn. ( NOT MY FRIEND JORDEN/ STORMY) other wise known as your worst nightmare. I nodded. I believe it. I said. I took off running after Kyle and Chance. I heard the pounding of feet behin me. Im not fast enough! I wailed in my heard. I felt a hand grab me and pull me back. Jordyn turned me around and punched me in the face, again and again and again. Then she dropped me on the ground and kicked me. Dont the coaches see this!? I screamed in my head. Jordyn stopped kicking me all of a sudden and I heard her hit the ground. I opped my eyes and saw Kyle punching Jordyn in the face. DONT TOUCH MY FRIENDS! I rolloed over to see Chance circling The black girl. I ran to get the coach. Coach Spinex was sitting in his golfcart. ( Yes, my coaches ride around in a golfcart, I altered my coache's name too) Coach Spinex took one look at me and screamed. What happeed to you!? I pointed at Kyle and Chance who were both getting the crap beaten out of them. People had started to gather around the fight. Coach Spinex dragged Jordyn away from Kyle, and then did the same with the black girl. We all had bloody noses and black eyes, but I knew my friends tried for me. Thanks... I said. Dont mess with Jordyn again, or im going to punch you. Kyle said. I nodded.