2 months later.

What are we going to do about you guys? Brandon asked. Your school starts next week. You can send us back then take us back next summer? Suggested Chance. No, maybe? Brandon said. Allen looked at the ground. Altair appeared to me as well as the rest of us. It was awesome, although he didn't talk much. We were all trained to have some skill. I was impressed with my own parkore skills. Allen was better at fighting. Chance took up healing, but he could be " Doctor of doom " if he wanted to. Kyle was good at stealth attacks. Lilith was good at all of the above. The power went out. I ducked and covered my head. What the? Brandon asked himself. I heard someone scream. PROTECT THE DESCENDENTS! THE TEMPLARS HAVE FOUND U- Silence followed. I cant see! Lilith said. Shhhh. I pulled on my hood. I crept away. Where are you going? Brandon asked. Real life practice. I whispered back. Search everywhere... A voice said. We cant let them rebuild the Creed. I ran into a few tables. I kept low. Lilith followed me. The templars had flash lights. We couldn't hide much longer. I turned to Lilith who was just at the edge of sight in the darkness. I crossed my arms over my chest, letting the hidden blade jolt out. Lilith nodded. I crept behind the Templars. The Templars flashed the light in Allen's direction, who had snuck in the opposite direction. He scrambled out of the way of the light. The darkness was our friend in this scenario. I went into the open, keeping low. I walked sideways, keeping a keen eye on the target's movements. Shadow appeared to me behind one of the Templars. She made a stabbing motion and covered the man's mouth. She was showing me what to do, like a tutorial in a video game. I snuck up quietly. I stood and stabbed the first guy, but failed to cover his mouth before a scream of pain escaped him. The other two Templar's turned, one Girl and another guy. The first Templar dropped, revealing me behind him.  I did'nt know what else to do, but wave at them. Hi... I said hiding fear. The girl tenced and fell. A gunshot rang out and the seconed guy fell. Chance was pointing a gun and Lilith was standing behind the girl. Allen stood behind his hiding place. I did'nt get to kill one.... He complained. We all laughed.