"Admirable!"

......

Things like 'a man liking another man' are still not accepted by the general public, but Yan Jing Ze's younger brothers are all rebellious teenagers. It's easy for them to accept it.

They like things that are usually different from normal!

The morning self-study bell rang and Yu Liming, who had been chatting on his mobile phone throughout the morning, ate big melons (gossip) and was content to eat. He was about to put down his phone when he saw Cheng An Xiu.

Cheng An Xiu stood beside him with a cold expression, making him a little scared unconsciously.

At this time, Cheng An Xiu tapped his table with his finger: "What happened to Yan Jing Ze?"

Cheng An Xiu has never figured out what happened.

He had originally wanted to call Yan Jing Ze back to the classroom to ask questions through morning self-study, but he failed. Later, the teacher came and called Zhuang Gaohang and Pu Zhi away.

It's probably not just about Yan Jing Ze writing some messy words using his handwriting.

"What can happen to the boss?" Yu Liming smiled awkwardly.

"Well?" Cheng An Xiu looked at Yu Liming coldly.

Yu Liming shivered: "It's really nothing to do with the boss. It's someone else who sent out screenshots of his bragging..."

Under Cheng An Xiu's cold gaze, Yu Liming showed Cheng An Xiu the picture he had saved.

Then Cheng An Xiu saw the love letters he wrote and some chat records of Yan Jing Ze.

Cheng An Xiu: "..."

If Yan Jing Ze hadn't wailed at him last night, Cheng An Xiu would definitely be very angry now, seriously angry.

Even if he likes Yan Jing Ze, he won't pester Yan Jing Ze.

In fact, he doesn't know why he likes Yan Jing Ze... Maybe because Yan Jing Ze is too different?

He remembered that when he was in his first year of high school, he accidentally noticed Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing Ze was very handsome, looked rebellious and mischievous, and was of a completely different type from him. At that time, his heart jumped involuntarily.

However, he had already planned for his future, so although he was very concerned about Yan Jing Ze, it was nothing more than that.

The only thing he did was when he accidentally encounters Yan Jing Ze, he looked at him more often.

As a result, in the second year of high school, Yan Jing Ze actually came to their class.

His father felt a headache when he looked at Yan Jing Ze calling to his friends, but he actually liked such a lively Yan Jing Ze.

His parents were very demanding of him from an early age, and he was very demanding of himself, so he had been studying hard and has almost never lived a life like Yan Jing Ze.

His eyes are always involuntarily attracted by Yan Jing Ze.

Later, his father arranged for them to sit together.

He found that Yan Jing Ze was not stupid but felt that his family was rich so he did not need to study.

He hated iron not becoming steel, so he cared a little bit more about Yan Jing Ze. As a result, Yan Jing Ze discovered his feelings.

He was taken aback at the time.

This kind of 'feelings' has always been unacceptable. He was afraid Yan Zing Ze will look at him strangely and he was afraid that others will know about it.