But the lady cheating on her husband with me was my wake-up call. I stopped fuckin' around and got my shit together. But I had already dragged Adrien deep into it with me.

He's still goin' at it.

Oh well, his problem.

I walk out of my closet and spot Adrien at the foot of my bed facing away from me. It looked like he had something in his hands. Why is always getting in my stuff while he's in here? I'm bound to punch him in the face one o these days.

"Um..." I stop behind him and He turns around with a white thin material in his hand. I look at him for a second trying to figure out what it was, but I can't. "You sure about that?" Adrien seems to figure it out and he grabs two spaghetti straps and holds the thing up in the air for us to look at.

His holding reveals a white tube top. I stare at it for a second before I realize what it was.

I snatch it from his hands and walk into my closet before pulling an empty drawer open and tossing it in. Somehow Evelyn had left her shirt in my room after leaving. I guess it fell out of the bag she had supposedly placed all her previous clothes from work in.

"Now, I'm no smarty when it comes to memory but-" Adrien is now crossing his arms at me when I come back out of the closet. "I can definitely remember that, that was dear ol' Evelyn Cruz's top." With no interest in having this conversation with him, I walk out of my own room and leave him in there talking to himself.

I already knew what kind of stupid theories were about to spew from his mouth, and quite frankly I had no energy to listen to them. "Hey, don't walk away from me meanie-" Adrien's annoying voice follows me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Rose was sitting at the kitchen island talking to one of the chefs when I walk in. "Rose, care to tell Adrien to shut the hell up?" I say annoyed. Rose turns and see's me. "What is he doing now?" More like what isn't he doing?

"I'm literally not doing anything?!" Adrien walks in defending himself. "I have no interest in getting involved so..." Rose grabs her plate and walks through the doors leading into the dining area leaving me and Adrien to get our plates in tense silence.

As we ate our breakfast in peaceful silence, in the dining area with my parents, Adrien kept staring at me. I'm literally so close to throwing my biscuit at him.

I give him a small stare before I got back to focusing on my food. This doesn't last long before Adrien groans and I look at him. "Goddamnit. Yes or no?" He asks directly at me. Rose, Brody, and my parents were now all staring at us.

"What?" I set my fork down at give him a confused but annoyed look. "Yes or no?!" He says again this time sounding desperate to know the answer to whatever his curiosity was. Adrien is truly losing his mind by expecting me to know what he's asking me.

He says nothing and I grab my coffee off the table and bring it to my lips. "Fuck it. Did you bone Evelyn?" The coffee that was already running down my throat tries coming up and I cough, choking on it. Everyone had gone silent.

I set the coffee down and wipe my mouth before I look at Adrien like he's gone insane. Which he has. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you Adrien!?" I yell at him and slam my fist into the table. "Language Grayson!" My mom yells in caution to remind us that brody was here.

"Why else would Evelyn top be on your floor?!" Adrien yells back. He better shut his mouth. My parents didn't even know she was here. I was going to keep it that way. "Just because her top was in my room doesn't mean I slept with her, you imbecile!" My hand covers my face in frustration.

I never wanted to speak about my personal and obviously private interactions involving Evelyn with the rest of my family. Especially with Adrien yelling about her top in my room, and making it seem as if we had slept together.