Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M

Start from the beginning

"Is the offer with you teaching me the art of pottery still available?" The witch asks shily.

"Yeah, of course. You just took me by surprise. I didn't expect you to show up so soon after our talk yesterday." Emma widened the door for Wanda to get in. "Thank you for now breaking my door this time." She jokes and makes the other woman laugh.

"First of all, that was Tony, and secondly, I was really excited by the prospect of learning something new, so I had to come as soon as I had the opportunity." Wanda explains.

"Well, I'm glad you did." Emma gave her a big smile. "It gets pretty lonely here, so I'm glad I got some company." She admits. "And if someone tries to break in, you can just yank them out of the building." She moves her hand to the side to emphasize her joke.

Something inside her is brought to life the moment Wanda laughs, yet again, at her joke.

"Never did someone tell me to yank people out of buildings." Wanda muttered to herself, still laughing. "Anyway, what do we start with?" She changes the subject.

"We can start with the basics. Considering you're wearing some good clothes, we can risk ruining them." Emma stops for a second. "Unless you have another set of bad clothes that you can change to."

"No, I don't have any." Wanda pouts, she really wanted to work with clay and mold it in whatever shape she wants. "But it's okay if I mess those clothes up. They can be washed." She shrugs like it's no big deal.

"The stains usually persist even after a couple of washes. But, if you're okay with it, I have a couple of spare clothes in my car. You can wear something from there." Emma gives her the option, seeing the disappointment in Wanda's eyes when she heard they won't do much clay work.

She gives herself a pat on the back, mentally, when she sees the joy returning to Wanda's eyes. The redhead shily nods her head.

"Here are the keys, take whatever you think will fit you. We seem to be around the same size. But lucky you, most of my work clothes are oversized anyway." Emma winks at the witch and throws her the keys.

Wanda quickly follows the instructions and returns inside with some clothes in her hands.

"Is there a place where I can change?" She asks shily.

"Yeah, you can go in the storage room for privacy." Emma pointed toward a door.

"Thank you, really." Wanda smiles.

"It's my pleasure." Emma matches the big smile on the witch's face.

While Wanda was changing, Emma put the lids on the paints, knowing she won't be able to paint anymore since she'll be teaching the green-eyed woman stuff about clay.

But she doesn't mind though, she was almost done with what she had in mind to paint for today. Instead, she placed the other plates that she made today, in the oven for them to cure and harden.

She's so close to finishing this huge order and that makes her smile.

"Oh, I wanted to ask since I got in but I forgot." Wanda said as soon as she stepped back into the room, her clothes nicely folded in her arms. "Did you get Tony's order?"

Seeing Wanda in her clothes did something for Emma's heart. It was such an incredible sight to see the redhead wear Emma's work clothes. Clothes that are still stained with paint and traces of clay from her previous creations.

She had to take a few deep breaths to stop her heart from leaving her chest 'cause it was beating incredibly fast.

"Yeah." She mutters softly, her voice barely audible. She coughs in her fist before speaking again. "Yeah, I did. Last night when I got home I saw his order." She explains.