𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 12: 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦.

Alicia woke up that morning to wet licks on her face.

"Mmm...alright, alright,  I'm up Trix...you know, I had a weird dream last night. You asked me whether or not I want to learn magic." She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

It wasn't a dream. He said and she sighed.

"So it wasn't. Can I think it over please?" Alicia asked.

Of course, you have a lot of potential Alicia, it would really be a waste. He said and trotted out of her room and she went out as well and made her way down the stairs.

"Good morning." She yawned as she walked into the dining room.

"Good morning, Alicia. Breakfast is ready." Loid greeted. Elivra was also up and she sat at the table feeding Andrew.

Alicia sat down and Loid handed her breakfast.

"Thanks, Dad." She smiled.

"Is Anya still asleep?" He muttered and he turned to find her hiding.

"Come on out. I won't get mad. Eat quickly, or you'll be late." He said and Anya took of her night cap and got seated still looking downcast.

"I'm sorry I'm bad at school." Anya grumbled.

"No, that was my fault." Elvira wilted as both felt guilty for yesterday's punching incident.

"Mama?" Andrew questioned as he stretched out his hand towards Elvira's head.

"There's no point to worrying about the past. Just make sure you don'tget into any more fights." Loid said.

"And Alicia, do your best to make some  friends." He said and she nodded.

"I'll do my best." She said.

"Okay, come one. Cheer up and let's do our best today." Loid said and after they ate breakfast everyone got ready for the day. After that they made their way into the car where Elvira would drive them to school before heading off to work.

"Make sure you apologize to Damian at school today." Loid said as he walked towards the other car, which was the same model but in a beige color.

"Yep." Anya nodded and Elvira started the engine and both parents drove of in opposite directions.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

Elvira arrived at Eden Academy and the Anya hopped out of the car.

"Anya will do her best." Anya puffed out feeling determined.

"Goodbye Anya have a good day at school." Elvira smiled.

"BaBa!" Andrew exclaimed waving his arms and Elvira soon left for the Middle School area.

"Have a good day sweetie." Elvira smiled.

"Bye mom." Alicia waved and as her mother left she found herself alone once more and sighed, she started to feel envious of Anya who already made friends with Becky.

Enough with the gloom Alicia, you are going to have a successful school life and make some friends! She thought as she held her fist up in determination.

When she made it to class she found that most of her classmates have formed clicks and were talking amongst themselves while the others were on their own studying. For now it looks like there were no openings to make friends so she sat down at her desk.

"Good morning."

Alicia turned to to face this new voice that interupted her train of thought.

"Uh...hello?" Alicia said unsure of how to interact with this new person.