𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 7: 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

It was the day the admission results to come out and the Forger family made their way to the school.

This is more nerve-racking than I thought it'd be. Loid thought as they made their way there.

Alicia made sure to remove anything bad luck inducing starting off with Andrew's stroller she double checked that not even a single screw was out of place and she made sure Elvira's bracelet would not break. She gasped when she saw a black cat about to cross the street so she raised a tile out of the ground and had it chase it away, her went to the ground and she flicked the poop away before Anya couldn't step on.

But I must remain vigilant, not until we get through those gates. Alicia thought.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

The family all stood in front of the bulletin board pale as they couldn't find Anya's number on it.

"Sissy you big liar!" Anya cried.

"C-Calm down Anya don't cry the day is not over yet" Alicia panicked.

"I'm not talking to you anymore!" Anya shook her head and Alicia felt an arrow go through her heart.

"A moment, Forgers."

"Master Henderson..." Loid said surprised to find the Houseaster standing under the shade of a tree not to far from them.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"What is this?" Loid asked as he was handed a piece of paper.

"Look at the very top." Henderson said.

"Anya Forger..."

"That is the waiting list of successful applicants, though rather confidential." He said.

"A waiting list?" Elvira asked as she gripped the bar of Andrew's stroller with hope.

"Correct. Once her overall scores were tallied, Anya Forgee placed first on the waiting list. If any of the current successful applicants were to withdraw, she'll immediately get into the school." He said.

"B-But after what we did..." Loid said.

"Do you know what the number one killer of our species on the planet is?" Henderson asked.

"The mosquito." Alicia and Elvira replied.

"Correct. Yes. You saved Master Swan from that brutal killer back there. That brought up your score up tremendously." He said.

"That's insane." Loid said flatly.

"Stand proud, Forger. Yout family is worthy of our school." He said.

"So even if one person withdraw, Anya will get in?" Elvira muttered.

"Correct." He said and Elvira couldn't help but give Elvira a weary side glance.

But if no one withdraws...I could make the disappear fron the fabric of existence. Elvira thought with a dark look on her face that made Alicia squeal as a shiver went through her spine.

No, no,no! You mustn't take the life of an innocent human being, Elvira! Not to mention such a thing is a taboo! Elvira thought as she shook her head causing the others to look at her strangely.