𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 11: 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

Alicia woke up early that day to get ready. She had put on her uniform brushed her now luscious hair, put on all her accessories and making sure she had everything ready and packed before going down to breakfast.

Today Anya would be having her Orientation at school while she'll be having her first day. Alicia was nervous because she's already become an imperial scholar because of her application rarity so she might get looks but, for the sake of Loid's mission she's gonna do her best, the invidulators deemed her worthy to be an imeperial scholar so she shouldn't  doubt them.

"Alicia are you ready for school?" Elvira asked as they were eating breakfast together.

"Yes." Alicia nodded.

"Here, I've made a map for you so you should be able to find your way without anyone's help, it also looks like you'll be in the King Class and--"

"Ellie, you're worried but trust that Alicia will be fine." Loid said.

"You're right, I'm sorry." Elvira sighed as she calmed down. It's going to be alright, besides I've charmed their uniforms to make sure they never get dirty and to protect them at all times. She thought.

"Mama's a worrywart." Anya smiled.

"Shock!"

After breakfast and a final check they made their way to the garage hopped into the car and made their way to Eden College.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

The family were making their way to the Middle School entrance.

"Hello Forger Family, my name is Mrs. Ravina and I will be Ms. Alicia Forger's homeroom teacher."

Alicia's homeroom teacher had waited for them by the Middle School entrance. Alica was given one final hug by her family before she left with her teacher.

Oh no, I forgot to warn Anya not to hit anyone! She thought but her family were already gone and she was going through the tour from Mrs. Ravina, they soon made it to the door class.

𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘚
2- 419

"Alright, Ms. Forger this is the classroom you'll have homeroom in as a member of the King's House. Wait here a while and when I call for you to intruduce yourself." She said.

"Okay." Alicia nodded.

᪥᪥᪥᪥

"Alright everyone, I hope you've had a productive self study and I know its odd considering that this is the first official day of school. As you know this is yet another year for King's House, you have all known each other for quite sometime but now it's time to introduce a new student. You may come in." Mrs. Ravina said.