𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 25 : 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 (𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1 )

᪥᪥᪥᪥

The Forger family were all at the dining table having breakfast. Loid was reading the newspaper while the kids were eating, Elvira had to take a call so feeding Andrew was all up to Alicia.

Meanwhile Elvira was in her office as a mark of irritation appeared on her hand as she held the phone after hearing the news.

"So you're telling me...that a flame sprite escaped tarturus, stole a baby Phoenix and disappeared into thin air?!" She stressed as she felt her magic bubbling to her rage but she couldn't let it out because she didn't want to alert her family.

"Ellie...calm down." Selena said over the phone.

"Calm down? Why are you telling me to calm down now! Today's a very important day my daughter is getting her first pet today and you call me now about it?!" She huffed as smoke blew out the top of her head.

"I'm sorry but we found evidence this morning of a victim, he was human burned to death in the middle of the road. We managed to get our team on sight before any human noticed but it was bad. We didn't get any information on a break out because the guards were destroyed whoever we're dealing has to have a great deal amount of power if they managed to do that." Selena said allowing Elvira to process the information.

"I understand, call me with more information." Elvira said.

"We will, in the meantime you should focus on your family." Selena said.

The call ended and Elvira arrived downstairs to the kitchen and she felt herself completely relax as she came over and kissed Loid on his cheek.

"Is everything alright?" Loid asked with a smile as he returned her affection.

"Everything is fine. Selena was just pouty over another failed date." She mused as she sat next to him to finish her breakfast.

"Hey, Mom." Alicia called.

"Yes, dear?" She asked.

"Are you related to the foreign minister?" Alicia asked.

"The foreign minister?" Elvira mused as she peaked at the television.

"Because they say his name is William Ambrose and I was wondering--"

"If he's your uncle? Well yes, he is. He is the eldest of my brothers and who knows we may be in for a visit later this evening." Elvira winked as Alicia looked stunned.

"Uuh?" Andrew mused curiously as she looked Elvira.

"Yes, he's family do you wanna meet another uncle Andrew?" She asked as she tickled his tummy making the little baby giggle but then Anya suddenly went pale as she started choking.

"Anya?!" Alicia gasped as she started patting the child's back while Elvira shot up and poured the child a cup of milk.

"Here drink this!" She urged and Anya grabbed the cup and gulped down the milk.

"Hey. Slow down and eat." Loid sighed.

"Fanks for the food!" Anya ignored him and jumped off. "Papa, Mama and everyone should hurry it up already!" She huffed as she ran upstairs to get dressed.