𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 3: 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1

᪥᪥᪥᪥

That morning the delivery truck came by with all the new beds, sheets, bookshelves, toys and pillows etc that Elvira bought to decorate the girls rooms.

While Anya was extremely excited to have such nice thing, Alicia wasn't sure how to react because she had never been smothered like this before, although...she didn't hate it.

"Now, let's get to decorating!" Elvira exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Anya beamed, feeding off of Elvira's positive energy.

"Aya!" Andrew laughed as he rolled around his mat with Trix laying beside him keeping watch and for some reason Loid felt outnumbered and unable to get out of this one.

Loid helped with Anya's room and Elvria helped with Alicia, this way they could finish the work faster.

Luckily when they chose Anya's bed everything was already assembled prior, Loid insisted that he do it instead of getting a handyman.

"Hello down there!" Anya exclaimed after she climbed up the mini-stairs up to the mini-balcony above her bed.

"Hey, we still need to puting things away get down here." Loid said as the little girl was enjoying the elevated view. She rushed down the stairs to call her Sister and new Mama to come see.

"I really like what you've done with your room Alicia, it really suites you." Elvira nodded as they finished setting up her room.

"Thank you. I've always wanted a room like this." Alicia smiled.

"Mama!" Anya ran into the room grabbing Elvira's hand

This House is a home to a rather unusual family.

The father, Loid Forger, is a Psychiatrist.
His true identity: A Spy
Code name: Twilight.

The mother, Elvira Forger, is a Fashion Designer
Her true identity: A Witch
Code name: Emerald

The Eldest daughter, Alicia forger
Her true identity: A Reincarnate with Telekentic abilities.

The youngest daughter, Anya forger
Her True Identity: A Telepath

The baby, Andrew Forger
His True Identity: none (?)

"Mama, Mama! Come see my room!" Anya beamed as she bounced up and down.

"What is it Anya?" Elvira asked.

"Come see!" Anya said as she dragged Elvia to follow her to her bedroom. "Tadaa! Anya's room is amazing isn't it, isn't it!" She smiled.

"It is and what a great room for a great girl like you." Elvira smiled giving Anya soft ribs on her head.

"I'm so happy to have a mama now!" Anya said as her cheeks turned rosie.

"Oh, Anya!" Elvira's eyes watered as she held her hands over her lips.

᪥᪥᪥᪥