Ch 659: Jewel

Although Kal'tsit knew a day when death would come to him, she did not expect it to come at such short notice.

Lin Ye dying before her was something she expected to happen. He was a pure human.

Not a single blood of another race was inside of him. Lin Ye was truly the last of his kind.

His blood also held the secret of one of the many mysteries.

The reason why he was so weak while being immune in Originium.

The L-Cell.

The key to finally being free from the clutches of Oripathy, the disease that has plagued this world for so long.

And the call that she just heard, the said person was dead.

If not for her large amount of experience in dealing with stressful situations, Kal'tsit would be falling apart now.

"Kal? You look stressed. Need a person to vent it to? I'm all ears."

An annoying smile was on the man's face while he said all this.

He always smiles.

No matter what.

No matter what he's been through.

That damn smile would still be that smile on his face.

Kal'tsit sighed.

Remembering long-forgotten memories does nothing good for her.

Before she could plan out her next course of action, she heard footsteps stroking her door.

Not having time to react, the doors open wide in front of her was someone whom she did not expect to see in a couple more days.

"Steward?" Her eyes widened at the Caster.

"Miss Kal'tsit! The Doctor is in the medical bay now. We made sure no one saw us when we put him there."

Kal'tsit pushed herself off her seat and ran out to her destination. Steward was beside her, leading the way.

As they were sprinting down the hall, Kal'tsit asked the Caster.

"How did you get here so fast?"

"Miss Nian did something," Steward answered while still sounding as confused as her, "She did... something. And we were transported here because of her."

Kal'tsit narrowed her eye at what she was hearing but she did not stop running.

She knew what Nian was. However, there were a few things that she did not know about God.

Kal'tsit would think about this later.

She needs to get to another suicidal man.

It was concerning that there were more people like him in this world. Kal'tsit was just lucky to not make Ye just like him.

Steward pushed the door of the medical bay and Kal'tsit rushed into the room.

In there, Kal'tsit could see many people gathering around a man resting on a bed.

Nian was hovering her hands above his body and the princess was holding on his hand in hers. Ansel was monitoring his condition while others all turned their head toward her.

"Kal'tsit! We came as fast as we could." Blaze exclaimed.

Kal'tsit nodded at the elite operator and went to the Doctor's side.

Ansel and Nian gave all the information on what was going to his body to get her up to speed.

It was becoming grimmer the more that they told her about this whole situation.