Ch 555: Siblings' Blood

Hearing Ying Li confirming that he was not her brother; he hummed and put back his shirt. All of this was just some misunderstanding after all. That was good to hear.

However, Lin Ye turned around he saw how the light in Ying Li's eyes slowly died, he felt... troubled.

Noticing his eyes on her, Ying Li looked away from him and sat back on her sofa.

Although Lin Ye could not see her face anymore, the pain that he felt still lingered in him. It felt like someone was gripping his heart.

"Help her!"

Then he could hear someone shouting at him. His hand slowly stretch out towards Ying Li. Just before he could touch her, Lin Ye stopped it midway.

He looked down at his hand and pondered on why did it move on its own just now?

What was that?

It felt like something was controlling his body for a split second.

He forced that feeling to go away and sat back on the sofa.

Seeing him back on the sofa, Nian quickly made her way onto his lap, feeling his warmth again. Seeing this, he chuckled and let her rest on him. Then he felt a pair of eyes staring at him coming from where Ying Li. He quickly glanced to his side to whisper to FEater.

"Hey Superstar," He called her, "After this please knock before going into a room, okay?"

"Shut up, Hero," She grumbled, "I'm sorry, okay?"

"Sure," He shrugged, "So mind telling me why you came here in the first place? You even woke up Nian. Look at her! She is barely awake."

"Mhm," She nodded sleepily in his lap, "Meanie."

"I know, alright!" Seeing being ganged up by both of them, FEater sighed tiredly, "I'm sorry!"

Both of them stared at her blankly. Them Lin Ye barked out a laugh at her. "Apology accepted."

He glanced at Nian, "Right, Nian?"

"Hmph! For now." She huffed. Then she leaned into Lin Ye," Whatever Gege said!"

He chuckled at this.

FEater showed a troubled smile at both of them.

As the three of them were quarrelling with each other, Warfarin's eyes never left Ying Li. She was standing in between Ying Li and Lin Ye now. She looked at how similar both he and Ying Li were. As time went by, she became more curious.

Then she raised her brow.

"You called him Ying Zhen, no?" Warfarin asked as she pointed at Lin Ye, "Isn't that the missing third prince of Yan? The one that is rumoured to be dead?"

After saying this, she attracted a lot of attention from the group. All of them stop talking and waited for Ying Li to give them some answers.

Ying Li turned to look at Warfarin blankly, ''What are you trying to say?"

"Ying Ren is the first prince. The second prince is Ying Jie. Ying Zhen is the third prince." Warfarin listed down the names of the royal family, "What I want to know is why did the second prince try to kill the third?"

Ying Li's eyes narrowed, "Do you know what you are asking about?"

"Of course I do," Warfarin did not seem to care about being glared at by the princess of Yan, "Isn't it a royal family secret? This is not something new. No matter what dynasty or generation, this kind of thing happens often. Siblings killing each other for the throne."