Ch 590: Deal With A Bastard

Having small talk was something normal with siblings.

For Lily, this was one way to tighten the bond between them, no matter how meaningless the talks were. That was what Lily took from watching movies in her free time, though she was not completely sure how true it was.

However, she realized now that it was so. The three of them–Lily, Gege, and Nian (the new addition to her family), talked with each other for the entire day without realizing how late it was.

They talked about different things. Nian did not really have a lot to say, though. Gege told her that Nian did not really have a lot of memories of herself. This of course confused her. Was Nian the same case as Gege? The only reply that Lily got when she asked was Nian looking confused and Gege saying that he would tell her later.

Although Lily was not amused by this, she accepted this and moved on to a more interesting subject. Gege told her all about the adventures that he had when he was outside of Yan.

Surviving a terrorist attack.

Helping a Sarkaz that was caged by her own nightmares.

Meeting the Goddess of Kjerag.

Surviving another terrorist attack.

Fighting a creature that came from the deepest depth of the sea.

Went on a hunt to find the Ghost Hunter.

... Surviving another terrorist attack.

Lily was seeing a pattern here, and she didn't like it.

However, she did not let this idea be known to Gege. He was telling all of this with a fond smile on his face that did not go away.

Lily did not want that expression ever to be lost on his face. She wanted to stay longer with him and Nian. However, just as Lily was engrossed in Gege's story, the door of the room opened.

They turned their heads to see Mr Hu.

"Princess, we need to leave," Mr Hu looked conflicted when he said this, "Although I want nothing more for you to talk to the prince, we need to hide you."

Surprised by this, Lily spun her head to the window. True to what he said, the sun was nowhere in sight in the sky.

"Mr Hu." On his bed, Gege called the butler. Hu stood straighter and put all of his attention on him.

"Yes, Your Highness!"

Lin Ye chuckled at how tense he was. Although he wanted the man to call him by his name, seeing how he was acting towards him, Lin Ye knew that it was just a waste of his time to do that. So with that in mind, Lin Ye went straight to his point.

"Can you give the first prince's phone number to me?" This shocked both Mr Hu and Lily. Nian, on the other hand, was hugging Ye's arm as she watched all of this play out, "Personal number. I need to have a talk with him. You do have it, right?"

Quickly recovering from the previous shock, Mr Hu slightly bowed his head to him, "Of course, I do. Let me write it down to you."

With that, Old man Hu pulled a pen and notebook out of his pocket. Lin Ye hummed at this. He had that on him?

"There you are!"

Just as Lin Ye was pondering on this, another figure appeared at the door.

Warfarin glared at Nian, who saw her and buried her head into Lin Ye's shoulder.

The vampire was about to let her thoughts be known to the dragon but noticed that Lin Ye was now awake.

"So? Up already?" Warfarin folded her arms around her chest and huffed at him. She slowly walked until she stood beside his bed, "You are more durable than what I thought you were."