Ch 545: Your Blessing

Seeing there was only one room left, they had to make do with it. So they went to their room with no protest. Lin Ye had to hold on to Nian's hand at all times. She was all jumpy as they went up the lift. This must be her first time using one, so he did not mind her being like this. When they arrive at the top floor, they made their way to the room.

On the top floor, there were only two rooms. Lin Ye was confused at first but went he saw how the room he understand why the floor only had two rooms.

This room was almost five times bigger than his at Rhodes Island.

Lin Ye went to explore this behemoth of a room. It was divided into three sections; the bedrooms, the dining hall and the living room. It had an indoor bath and a goddamn sauna that was in their bathroom. At the back, Lin Ye could see a balcony that was facing the city. True to FEater's words, they could see the entire city from here.

This was very overkill.

"This place is huge," Lin Ye said as he closed the balcony door behind him. He then looked at their sponsor for the room, "FEater, isn't this place enough for the six of us?"

"The room is big enough, but there are only three beds, "FEater sighed, "After all, it was designed for triple or quadruple rooms, and the rest are supporting facilities."

"I think it's fine," He shrugged, "Nian and I will share the sofa," Then he glanced at her who was laying on the sofa beside Messiah, "Right Nian?"

"Mhm!" She nodded.

"Good to hear," Then he glanced at the rest, "Skadi and FEater each will sleep on one bed while Warfarin and Grani shared a bed with each other."

"Why?" Warfarin glared at him.

"Both of you are small."

"Wha-!" She glared harder at him, "Are you saying I am a child?"

"With how you acting now?" He hummed, "Yes. Yes you are."

"Grr!" She growled but said nothing.

"... Suit yourself," FEater said.

They unpacked their thing quite a fast. Maybe it was because of how little they brought with them. There were all now in the living and watching the television. On it was news about the upcoming marriage. A thought came into his mind. He glanced at FEater.

"Hey Superstar." He called her.

"Hmm?" She, who was sitting on the other sofa, glanced at him, "What is it?"

"Your reaction at the desk below intrigued me," He said, "Why were you surprised at someone being higher than you in membership?"

"Oh? I understand," She nodded at him, "I was just surprised at that news."

"Why so?" Grani was also curious and asked her.

"Do I look like the person who is short of money?"

"From what I had seen by now, no," He chuckled, "You're loaded."

"There is one thing I want to make clear to you, the person in the suite next door is definitely not a normal person. Be careful when you talk and do things."

Grani looked up at FEater, "Why do you say that?"

She took out her VIP card from her coat and shook it in front of everyone, "Because I can say my membership level here to be the highest... The highest level that money can get you. That's why I was surprised at the member with a higher rank than me. That means that person must be someone that is related to nobility or even royalty."