Ch 594: Sudden Growth

The sun rose, indicating the next day was starting. The sky above had no clouds in sight and if people had keener eyes than others they could see seagulls soaring in the sky. Down below, on the other hand, the ocean was as calm as it could be with small waves and light breezes. Between the two bodies of blue was a cruise ship, sailing the sea without a care in the world.

Inside the semi-large ship, a group of four could be seen eating at a table in the dining hall of the ship. If people saw this group they would walk a bit slower to make sure who the colourful people at the table were.

A grey-haired Kuranta could be seen enjoying her simple breakfast of bacon and eggs with a cup of tea as her drink. Sitting beside her was a vampire who had a plate of steak in front of her. In front of those two were two other people. One of them was an Ursus who had black and white hair, enjoying the same dish as the vampire, a piece of steak. Finally, there was the only man in the group who was eating a simple egg sandwich and had a cup of black coffee.

When Grani finally swallowed a bite from her food, she recollected the things that happened to them these past days.

"I really didn't expect that we would encounter so many things on this trip," Grani couldn't help sighing on the ship, "It feels like we were in a movie."

FEater raised her head and nodded at her, "It's better than a movie! We met the royal family!"

Lin Ye put down his sandwich and sighed lightly, nudging FEater's shoulder, "I understand you are excited but please don't be shouting this in public. Although we got the royal family, not many people would like to have their prince killed," Lin Ye placed his right elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand. He glanced at FEater and smirked, "So for the best, control yourself, Superstar, okay? Don't want to have our head on the chopping board do we?"

Realising what she just did, FEater blushed and shrunk back into her seat. Luckily for them, only they were on the ship so there was no one to hear them talking, "Ah, sorry," She stammered, "I was just excited."

Lin Ye laughing made her know that he was not mad at her, but it did not stop the embarrassment that followed.

He waved his hand at her, "Don't worry. Just be careful next time."

After receiving a stern nod from the panda, Lin ye locked his eyes on the vampire, "So, Warfarin? Did you get what you wanted?"

Hearing her name being called, Warfarin stopped eating and raised her brow at him, "Why do you ask that?"

"Just curious," Lin Ye shrugged, "Was it as you thought it was?"

"I am still not sure. I only got your little sister's blood as a sample," She said as she rummaged through her pouch. Finally found it, Warfarin pulled out a tube that had a red liquid in it, "We still need to go back to the ark to analyse it. However, my intuition tells me her blood is just like yours, albeit it might vary in quality."

Lin Ye tapped on the table as he hummed. He nodded at the medic and took a sip from his coffee.

Bitter.

Just how he liked it.

The superstar glanced at the both of them, "What are you talking about?"

The two doctors looked at each other and talked through their eyes.

Lin Ye put down his cup and smiled at the panda, "Nothing important. Just an experiment."

"Don't be like that," FEater folded her arms and stared at them, "I'll be working with you after this. Don't be so secretive."