Chapter 16

Hey guys!

I am back. 

Finally! I am back with updates. Thank you very much my dear readers for being very understanding. With an update, I am here with a good news today!

"TO THE MOON AND BACK" IS RELEASING ON DECEMBER 19TH IN AMAZON!

I have been prepping for the release and I am very much satisfied with how the story turned out. Thank you to my Wattpad readers! Your love is what pushed me to complete the book.

Get ready to be blown into Priya and Abhay's world on Dec 19th. For more updates, follow me on my instagram account 'revathibala.sabbella' 

Thank you lovelies!

***

Chapter 16

Confused. That's what Madhu was feeling at the moment. Staring up at the ceiling, Madhu tried to gather all her thoughts together.

It's been hours. She tried to sleep but the only thing she's doing was tossing and turning around in bed.

Rishab left immediately after the arrival of her dad. He dint stay for a minute. And that's what her mom informed her when she went down after a little pep talk.

Betahasha Tu Yaad Aata Hai...

Jaane Kya Hona Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan...

When Rishab left her room, Madhu sat down on bed with her head in her hands. She thought it's wrong what's happening as he had a girlfriend. But at the same time everything felt right with him.

Mujhse Hi Mujhko Tu Churata Hai...

Jaane Kya Hona Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan...

Sighing deeply, she sat up on her bed. Running a hand through her messy hair, she looked at the window. Moonlight streamed through the curtains. Lazily, she got up from the bed and walked to the window. Her thoughts were again filled with Rishab.

Ishqe Di Lat Tadpaave...

Dil Na Lage Jab Dil Lag Jaave...

She gazed up at the moon and leaned at the window grill. The moon shone so brightly and she watched mesmerized.

Ishqe Di Lat Tadpaave

Dil Na Lage Jab Dil Lag Jaave

A cool breeze hit her face and she shivered. She closed her eyes involuntarily and relaxed. Not for the cool air. It felt like his breath caressed her. She felt like he's standing next to her, staring at her.

Kyun chaand se ho jode umeedein..

Ik doosre se, aa roshni lein..

She opened her eyes shocked and turned to her right to just find him staring at her intensely. Shocked, she stretched her hand to touch him. But he disappeared into the thin air in front of her. She stared into the space disoriented. Is this just my imagination? It's like he's never apart from her. Why?

Kyun hum alag yun lete hain saansein...

Ik saans mein hi aa dono jee lein...

She turned around dazed and again found him on her bed, with a small smile on his face. She stared back at him baffled. To make her more shocked, he started to sing a beautiful melody.

Aise mile phir naa ho judaa

Singing this he again disappeared when she tried to reach him. I am going insane. She whined jumping on her bed and hiding her face under the pillows.