Chapter 15

Hey guys!

How are you all? I told I will update from Nov 15. But here it is. A bonus update in the meanwhile :D Hope you all enjoy ;D

:) <3

Chapter 15

Slowly, she took baby steps towards him keeping her head down. Why does he have to always smirk at me? She thought furiously. It's like he was mocking her. A blush crept her cheeks knowing about what.

Then her eyes widened at the sudden realization. How did I let him come close to me? Why did I react to him that way? It's wrong... He has a freaking girlfriend. What's her name? Malya... Alya... She dint know why, but something snapped at her, when an image of him with another girl came to her mind.

She approached him shakily but dint look at him. She was embarrassed beyond belief. She held the glass of water to him and waited for him to take but he dint.

"Ri..." She bit her tongue realising again she was making a mistake by calling him by Rishu. "RK. Water," she said with her eyes down.

When still he dint take the glass, she peered through her eyelashes at him. She stared at him confused seeing a frown on his face.

"Water RK," she again said.

But he just stared at her impassively. Furrowing, she placed the glass on the table and turned around to get away from him. But she was stopped by a grip on her hand.

She dint turn around and stood like a statue. She knew he was angry for some reason. She could tell by the tight grip on her hand.

Te Re Ra, Te Re Ra... Te Re Ra Ra Ra...

"Madhu," he called her in a voice that sent shiver down her spine. She gulped but dint reply.

Ishq bulava jaane kab aave

Ishq bulava aave jab aave..

Main ta kol tere rehna

Main ta baitha kol tere...

"Madhubala," this time her heart raced at a speed. She dint like a bit that she liked the way her name rolled out of his mouth. He forced her to turn around by tugging at her hand but she dint budge. Atleast she tried to not budge. In result, she stumbled back and fell on him. Again she found herself lost in his intense chocolate brown eyes.

Tainu Takda Ravaan

Baaton Pe Teri Hansda Ravaan

Pagal Main Khud Nu Banaanda Ravaan

Tu Hansdi Rave, Main Hansaanda Ravaan

Tainu Takda Ravaan

"Wha... What?" She cursed herself mentally for stuttering. She tried to pull away but he held her by her waist in place.

"Don't call me RK," his breath fanned her face and momentarily she closed her eyes, "with your mouth," he added.

She snapped her eyes open. Before she could say anything, he spoke. "Rishu. Call me Rishu," he whispered huskily.

"Why?" She asked confused. She was left confused before too when he ordered her to call him Rishu.

"Just do what I say. I don't like when you call me RK," he said. He voiced painful.