Chapter 13

Hi my lovely readers,

Before you continue, a small announcement. Interested readers, please check out my standalone book, 'To The Moon and Back' and check out my instagram page (revathibala.sabbella) for more updates. Coming soon in Kindle.

https://instagram.com/p/CiU9FCEOgd3/?utm_source=qr

The first post in Instagram in regards to 'To The Moon & Back'. Interested readers, please follow and give your support :) 

Have a great weekend.

Revathi.

***

Chapter 13

On Saturday morning, at around eleven, Kushi knocked on her front door. She scoffed when she saw Madhu not ready.

"Madhu! Why are you not ready yet?" Kushi asked following Madhu inside.

"Why? Is there anything special today?" Madhu asked turning to her.

Kushi kept her hands on her hips and glared at her. "Did you forget? Today we planned to go out," she reminded.

Madhu eyes widened. "Oh shit! How did I forget?" She scolded herself.

"You did," Kushi glared at her. "Do you want to go or not?"

"Yes. Yes. I want to go," Madhu nodded her head up and down.

"Where do you want to go?" Sanjay asked coming out from his room completely dressed.

Madhu frowned. "Papa! You don't have office today right?" She asked.

"Yeah. But I have some work darling. I'll be home quickly," he replied adjusting his collar.

"Oh."

"And where do you plan to go? Having fever," he narrowed his eyes.

She rolled her eyes. "Papa! I am ohk now. See," she took his hand and kept on her forehead. "See. I am ohk right. I don't like just sitting at home papa. Please," she pleaded so sweetly.

"Don't keep your face like that," he said sternly.

"Please. Papa," she asked again keeping puppy eyes.

He sighed. "You know I can't resist that look," he said dejectedly.

She smirked slightly. "Ohk. But be careful," he said to her and turned to Kushi. "Take care of her, beta," he said.

Kushi smiled and nodded while Madhu rolled her eyes. "Dad I am not a small kid," she says offended.

Sanjay was about to answer when Padmini replied on behalf of him. "For us, you are," she says coming out from bedroom. Sanjay nodded and smiled at his wife.

Then he kissed Madhu on her forehead and said again, "Be careful princess. If there's any problem. Just give me call," he said softly. Madhu sighed and nodded.

He turned to his wife who's looking at them with a smile on her face. He bent down and kissed her also on forehead. She gasped and looked at the girls. Madhu grinned from ear to ear while Kushi shifted uncomfortably.

"Sanjay!" Padmini hissed.

"What?" He asked innocently.

Padmini shook her head. "God! You're hopeless," she said. He just grinned and left saying a bye to Kushi.

It took Madhu one hour to get ready. When she sauntered down the stairs, Kushi stared at her stunned.

"What?" Madhu asked as she came to stand in front of her.