EPISODE 10 : AFTERMATH

[May contain mature scene]

I laid myself in the bathtub in the master room, that my mum owned. But she wouldn't be home before six. I had submerged my filthy self in the freezing water for an hour, after returning from the horrendous event. Hoping it might erase the guilt. I could not crease my emotions or my tears. It was difficult to inhale due to the constant hiccups.

"It's -It- It's all ma-my f-fault" I kept crying. "I-I-sorry."

The whole house was drowned in depressing silence, the only should that was heard was my scuffling wailings. And running shower head. My lavender dress still had blood stains tattoed all over it.

"M-Mar" I sobbed. I wanted to see him. He had suffered because of my stupidity. Why he had to stand up for me?

"Bitch !" Gabi knocked on the bathroom door "You in there ?"

"Ga-Gabi "I wiped my tears away. Started rhythmic inhaling and exhaling, trying to calm me.

"You alright?" her bangs gain their pace.

"Y-Yeah" I slowly said.

"Open the door -"

I pulled my body out. I had to drag myself to the door. I felt burned. Crushed mentally and physically. I slowly turned the knob and stepped out.

"Why were bathing with clothes on ?" she sounded concerned "Is it blood ?"

Her fingers ran across my thorax.

"What's wrong ?" she cried out. "Did you meet with an accident?"

I could not speak else I would cry.

"D-did ya kill someone?" her hand covered her mouth and she stepped back aghast.

"Say something bitch !" she shook me hard by the shoulders.

"W-we broke up "

"What !" she squinted "You and that Mike ?"

"Marcus -"