EPISODE 2: THE WORK

It was a calm and chilly Sunday morning

It was a calm and chilly Sunday morning. Hardly out of my bed when Mitch sent me the schedule of the movie titled 'Threesome come.'

"Weird!" I shrugged off and a strange sensation ran down my vertebral column. I am a prude, I admit that. All the kinky stuff that I had to go through while shooting is not my thing. I never felt comfortable but this career was the sole route to fill my purse, at that moment.

After our father abandoned his twelve and nine years old daughters, mother had to several jobs to make both ends meet. I used to welcome her home most of the time, at midnight. She used to weep at showers unaware of the fact that both of her kids hear her muffled screams.

"Are you listening Nina ?" mum tapped on the wooden countertop as she served me a pancake.

" Sorry, I just - spaced out "

"Mum said are you coming for the prayer - martins at church ?"

"I can't Gabi ."I shook my head "I've shoot today -"

"You always say that!" Gabi insisted "it's Sunday !"

" Church won't pay all bills. The rent. And your college fees !"I yelled, " And yeah I work on Sundays too !"

" Why are you overreacting bitch ?" Gabi sounded off.

I got up from the chair. Mother passed me concerned looks, incapable to find the perfect expression.

"I'll be back before ten ." I harshly said and left.

I'm well aware of my worsening relationship with both of them but I'm helpless. It has been ages since we had dinner together or simply sat together without an argument. These ordeals never had an end in my life especially.

The shoot was happening at a secluded farmhouse that Mitch himself owned. At the foyer he greeted me.

"You're late !" he looked at his wrist "Traffic? Cab?"

I bobbed my head in agreement.

"Are the actors waiting for long ?"

"Nope but I was "he smiled and intertwined our fingers.

He led me to an eighteenth-styled vintage villa, coated with fading citrine paint. Encircled by tall palms and a clear pool added the lavish ambiance.

"This place is -" my eyes gleamed at the picturesque environ.

"Marvelous !" Mitch laughed " It's all yours for today ."

He turned to me, seeing eye to eye.

"What? What do you mean ?"

He just leaned in and brushed his lips on mine. My smile vanished. At that moment, I noticed how unusually groomed Mitch was. Like his perms were daintily styled. Clean-shaved in a Hawaiian shirt he appeared shiny. On the other hand, I was in a hideous regular sundress.

" What's going on ?"I questioned him seriously. Mitch didn't utter a word. He took me inside where a large table was laid graciously in the open courtyard.

"Surprise babe !" Mitch pecked my forehead.

I was confused at the sweet gesture although it wasn't the first time. I was uncomfortable as I know at the end he would fuck me.

"What about the shoot Mitch ?"

"oh babe, you worry too much, "Mitch said, "it's scheduled for tomorrow ."

" You called me to this forsaken place for this !"I pointed at the empty table.

"For this ?" his face tensed and jaws clenched "It's a date !"

He snickered immediately.

"Sit "

I did not. I just stood there folding my arms around myself.

"What do you want ?" Mitch glared through his round steel spectacles.

"It's Sunday. I was hoping to spend time with my family ." I gasped out of betrayal.

"We can call them here ."

"No. I can't involve them with -"I paused "with my work !"

He was silent again, gazing at me with no expression. He wasn't furious rather disheartened.

"Listen, Mitch -"I stepped up to him ."You can sleep with me if you want. Just end this quick !"

He raised his left brow and grabbed my thigh while the other hand cupped my face. He kissed me roughly and authoritatively. I gave him a slight push.

"Alright" Mitch stepped back "Go home!"

His face broke into sarcastic mean mirth.

"Take my car. It's gonna rain any second ." He threw the keys, which landed near my feet. He turned back. I watched him disappear among the milky curtains and rooms.

I simply wanted to sprint back but the sky got darker and clouds rumbled. I picked up the keys. Safety comes ahead of ego.

Anyways humiliation is a part of the film industry whether it's Hollywood or simply the porn industry.

The entire journey I was thinking if I enraged Mitch. That would direct me into havoc. Although he never forced me, I was never comfortable. All the lovemaking was out of obligation. He has been financially aiding me and I have to repay the debt. Yet deep down desire someone else. Some like -

"Paxton !"I murmured.

Suddenly the scene from the shoot veiled my mind. I want him to pin me against the wall, touch me - every part of me and fill me with sweet love.

The honk of a vehicle behind brought me out of the daydream.

"Holy lord- why am I thinking so sinful !"

I can't lie to myself that I want Paxton Dillion badly. Like really bad.

_______________________________________

I feel sorry for Mitch but, What would you guys prefer looks or personality?

What will happen when Nina will finally gets what she wants (daddy's d)?

Thank you for reading. Stay tuned to find out what happened next. Don't forget to hit that star.