Ch 644: Can See Why

Start from the beginning

This only confused her more and she glanced back at Lin Ye, who was glaring at Nian.

"Nian, I know they couldn't hear us, but we can," He drilled his right ear as he said this to Nian, "Please don't shout out of nowhere. Almost burst my ear with how loud you were just now."

The only reply that he got was Nian laughing nervously at this.

"Sorry."

Lily looked at the two of them in shock and noticed something, the white earring on Gege had markings on it that were glowing slightly golden light.

So this was the power of the Sui's fragments.

However, this thought quickly evaporated from her mind as she remembered why they were here now.

With impressive speed, Lily lunged at Lin Ye and grabbed his collar and pulled his face to her.

"Did you sell your body to that man just now?!"

With how sudden she asks this, Lin ye could only come up with the most intellectual response that he knows.

"Huh?"

Truly his mind worked in wonder even most doctors could only fathom how it worked.

Lily must have been misunderstanding something about all of this.

Lin Ye held out both of his hands in front of him in hope of calming this angry sister.

"Woah, Woah. There's a huge misunderstanding here," Lin Ye nervously said. Then he glanced at Nian in a desperate attempt for help. "If I did that, Nian would smack some sense into me."

Lily glared at Nian. Nian nodded sagely at what he said just now.

"Yes, Gege would get a beatdown from me if he said that," Nian folded her arms and hummed, "Still."

Then she sent a glare at Kieran.

"It doesn't mean I like the man," Nian said, "He was about to steal Gege."

"Steal him?!"

"Oi! Nian!"

Nian laughed loudly at their reaction.

Yeah, her family was awesome.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

After explaining the situation to Lily, Lin Ye was free from his gasping. Now away from death, Lin Ye continued with the meeting.

Thankfully no one got hurt from the start to and very end of the meeting. Especially him.

However, he did notice that both Nian and especially Lily were weirdly close to him throughout this whole ordeal. They even sent some glares towards Kieran.

Surprisingly enough the Angel was not bothered by this. Mainly because his focus was all on Lin Ye and not the two.

Strange but at least he wasn't hurt by all of this.

It was a win in his book.

Lin Ye was now giving a tour around the city with Nian and Lily. The rest were also touring around the city, Adnachiel was acting as their guide while Lin Ye's group was using a tour guide provided by Kieran to use.

Blaze said that they should be in a group because Lin Ye told her that Lin Ye was going to be safe with how many guards were with Lily.

This scared the operators because they never saw anyone other than them. Lily reassured them they were going to be fine, saying her guards were among the best.