Catalyst (Scarlet Moth Returns - part 1)

Episode 25 - Catalyst (Scarlet Moth Returns - part 1)

We're at the Île aux Cygnes is an uninhabited artificial island in the Seine within Paris, France. It is most known for being the location of a replica of the Statue of Liberty. Right now, Sonic seemed to be some research on something.

Sonic: Hm... Seems like something did take off from here. I better get a closer look at it.

Sonic went to look closer at the situation. However, what he didn't know, is that there was something out in the skies. Turns out that the Egg Fort is flying above the clouds

 Turns out that the Egg Fort is flying above the clouds

Seems like they're planing something big. And this might be one of Hawk Moth's best plans yet. Right now, inside the Hawk Moth lair like room, Gabriel was explaining his plan.

Gabriel: Clearly Sonic's gonna call out Ladybug and Cat Noir to come and fight me and Mayura straight. 

Dr. Eggman: Then why did we take off?

Gabriel: You got the invisible field, right?

Dr. Eggman: I do!

Nathalie: Then everything's ready!

Gabriel: The Peacock Miraculous will be kept safelly if the worst ends up happening. All that's left, is to send out my Scarletkumas.

Dr. Eggman: Scarlet-what?!

Gabriel: I have a little secret. First, we'll have Paris believe that the final hour of Ladybug and Cat Noir is today! Then, when everything is set in motion, a wave of dispair will fall over Paris!

Dr. Eggman: Hold on, you're planning to Akumatize all of them?! HOW?!

Nathalie: That's where I come in. Now that I'm completly helthy, I'll be able to sustain my powers for a much larger time!

Gabriel: Excellent. 

Dr. Eggman: You clearly got the second part of the plan covered, but what about the first part?!

Gabriel: That's when you come in.

Back down in Paris, Sonic went to the Dupain-Cheng bakery. Marinette and Adrien, or better, Ladybug and Cat Noir were ready for action. They were on board of Sonic's vehicle the Blue Star.

Sonic: Ok, first of all, sorry for interupting your free time, but we might have a problem! There seems to be a Battleship above the clouds, and we need to find it!

Ladybug: You think it's the Eggman Empire?

Sonic: I bet everything that it is! If my theory's correct, they might be trying to move out to another location! We can't let that happened!