Mephiles

Episode 24 - Mephiles

The Trocadéro in Paris is currently being stage of a battle against another Sentimonster. By the looks of it, it's a sentimonster at the image of the Egg Viper.

 By the looks of it, it's a sentimonster at the image of the Egg Viper

Dr. Eggma: GYA HAHAHAHAHA!!! You'll never escape my Egg Viper's spikes!

The Egg Viper tossed its spinning spike wheels at Ladybug and Cat Noir, who moved out of the way. Ladybug had a stappler on her hand. She looked around, and noticed the back of the robot, Cat Noir's batton and the stappler.

Ladybug: Cat Noir, open up his back!

Cat Noir: You command, M'lady!

Cat Noir tossed his button, blocking the back of the monster from closing. Ladybug tossed the open stappler at the thing's core, damaging it. This pushed the tail at the Egg Mobile, making Eggman drop the item controling the Sentimonster.

Dr. Eggman: NOOO!!! (Sonic catches the item)

Sonic: Dropped Something? (crushes it) Whoops!

Ladybug purified the Amok, and returned everything back to normal. Eggman returned to the lair, as the Sentimonster vanished for good. 

Ladybug, Cat Noir and Sonic: (fist pump) POUND IT!!!

Sonic: That was quite simple, this time!

Cat Noir: Yep! I think we faced off that guy way to easily!

Ladybug: I guess they're so desperate that they don't think at all!

They splited. However. Eggman grinned as he was going back. Everything so far was going as they wanted. Back on his lair, he and Mayura were looking over at the battle. 

Mayura: It was so easy, that they believe we're getting desperate.

Dr. Eggman: It's only a matter of time, until we win. They won't se it coming!

We move to the Agrest Mansion. Adrien as invited Marinette to his house. Seems like they had a picnic planned. They went to the backyard, right in front of the statue of Adrien's mother. Gabriel and Nathalie had everything set up.

Gabriel: How nice of you to come by, Miss Dupain-Cheng.

Nathalie: We hope you can stay for dinner!

Marinette: Oh, I don't want to be a bother.

Adrien: You're not, Marinette. Besides, I've wanted to invite you for dinner for a while, now. Evenif it's at my house.

Marinette: Wow... Ok. I accept. Thank you so much!

Gabriel: Enjoy your evening, you two.

Gabriel and Nathalie left the two of them alone. The two of them sat down, as Tikki and Plag decided to give their owners some space.