Lady Wifi

Episode 12 - Lady Wifi

Our heroes are on the roofs. You wanna know why? There's another Sentimonster on the lose. It seems like Shadow Moth made the Sentimonster that saved him back on the Heroes Day in Paris.

 It seems like Shadow Moth made the Sentimonster that saved him back on the Heroes Day in Paris

Sonic: I didn't expect a Sentiakuma!

Shadow: I don't see anyone controlling it!

Metal Sonic: Acording to my Data, this thing is Shadow Moth's Sentimonster! How do we defeat him, without him showing up?

Sonic: We'll leave that to Vesperia and Ladybug!

The two superheroins were now jumping close to the Sentimonster. Seems like Vesperia had her Mega Venom on. Ladybug tossed her yoyo in the air, calling her Lucky Charm, and got a ballon.

 Ladybug tossed her yoyo in the air, calling her Lucky Charm, and got a ballon

Ladybug: A ballon?

She looked arround, but saw nothing. Until she looked at Metal Sonic. She then jumped to them, and gave the thing to Metal Sonic.

Ladybug: Fill this as much as possible!

Metal Sonic was slightly confused. But did so, and a full ballon was now see. The Sentimonster looked at it, and charged. However, forgot about Vesperia.

Vesperia: GOTCHA!

Vesperia paralized the Sentimonster, making it fall on the ground. It turned into a statue, and was now useless. Shadow Moth growled in frustration.

Shadow Moth: Sentiakuma, I release you from exixtence!

Shadow Moth snapped his fingers, making the Amok come out of his cane, and reverting into a normal reather. The Miraculous Ladybug fixed all the damges. Vesperia and Ladybug went to their appartment and transformed back.

Tikki: Phew! That was thight!

Zoé: It sure was! But Shadow Moth sure is smart. Sending a Sentimonster, without sending an Akumatized villan to control it!