Shadow Moth

Episode 05 - Shadow Moth

It's been one day since Ladybug De-akumatized the Collector. Gabriel Agrest is now with miss Tsurugi ready to return to Paris. Silver and Espio volunteered to accompany the two to the station safely.

Gabriel: Thank you for everything, G.U.N. agents.

Silver: It's no problem. It was a great pleasure having you both.

Gabriel and Tsurugi entered the station. However, from afar, Gabriel was watching everything. The Gabriel with Tsurugi was actually a Sentimonster.

Gabriel: Asking Tsurugi-san to create a fake of myself! That way, I can stay back here, and still watch over Adrian! Ladybug, I will take your Miraculous soon.

Meanwhile, in Eggman's lair, the scientist just woke up. He got knocked out after the landing. He then went to his living room, where Orbot and Cubot were waiting.

Orbot: Oh, good morning, boss!

Cubot: You finally woke up!

Dr. Eggman: That wasn't pleasant. What happened?

Cubot: Well, you got knocked out, after the crash landing here.

Orbot: The good news is that the Egg Mobile is repaired!

Dr. Eggman: And the bad news?

Cubot: Hhm... How do we say this? 

Orbot: Look in the mirror!

Eggman then went to look in the mirror. He panicked that his mustache was damaged. But it turned out that his mustache was still there, intact.

Dr. Eggman: Phew, there's no bad news at all. Nooroo, let's get going!... ... ... Nooroo?

That's when Eggman looked in the mirror again. He looked at his chest, but there was nothing there. He realized the bad news. The Butterfly Miraculous got lost on the way back.

Dr. Eggman: Gah... M-My Miraculous!!!

Orbot: And those are the bad news.

Dr. Eggman: How did this happen!?

Eggman then remembered what Sonic did to him. He Homing Attacked the Egg Mobile, sending him flying. On the way, one of the controllers hit Eggman on the chest, splitting him from the Miraculous. Eggman saw the purple light flying into the city.

Dr. Eggman: It's gotta be back in Station Square! Assemble my troops! I will flip that city upside down until I find the Miraculous!

Orbot: But boss most of our troops are the badniks from last decade!

Dr. Eggman: I don't give a danm! I will find that Miraculous, one way or another! Mobilize The Mega!

Cubot: GAH!!! The boss sure is pissed off!

Orbot: We better mobilize them all before we get de-mobilized!

The two of them moved to mobilize the badniks. Back in Station Square, Gabriel felt a frustration that matched Eggman's anger.

Gabriel: This stranger sensation... Of course. Duusu, Nooroo, Dual Metamorphosis!

The two Kwamis charged their respective Miraculous. The light surrounded Gabriel as his suit switched to his villain outfit. The cane is on the left hand and the hand fan is on the right. Finally, the peacock-feather-like cocktail mask completes his transformation into Shadow Moth.