Ladybug (Beggining part 2)

Episode 2: Ladybug (Beggining part 2)

Scarlet Garcia: Amy Rose just got transformed into some sort of villan! The source of this transformation is unknown, even for G.UN.!

Richard Sampson: We don't know what this power is! Everyone, be on your guard!

Scarlet Garcia: Then there's this weird crystal that apeared out of nowhere on top of one of the buildings! G.U.N. suspects that its origin is the same as Amy's transformation.

Station Square's current situation is unknown to everyone. But there was someone else watching the news. Sonic Casterwill was on the road to Station Square, on board of his Water Cyclone. He turned on the news. However, missed the part where Amy was turned into a villan.

Scarlet Garcia: The origins of this mysterious power are unknown

Scarlet Garcia: The origins of this mysterious power are unknown. G.U.N.'s working on the case! We hope to find what's the real origin of everything that's going on.

Sonic: This looks like some kind of power that Eggman tried to get his hands on. I disapear to another dimension, and the Baldy McNosehair goes crazy with new powers!

Just to make it clear. After Eggman's last attack against Infinite the Jackal, Sonic crossed frontiers to another timeline, due to Chaos Control. The emeralds were scathered. But thanks to the help of one rabbit girl, he managed to return.

Sonic reached Station Square. Back inside, Tails was now operating with Metal Sonic, in order to get to the bottom of their first problem, where Marinette Dupain-Cheng is from.

Tails: I don't get this! The filles are empty! I can't penetrate there!

Metal Sonic: It's no use! Something's going on! We're gonna nead to do a full scan to Marinette in order to find out what's going on!

Tails: Commander, we gotta prepear the biometric scanner!

Richard: The scanner? Is it that bad?

Metal Sonic: The problem is we don't know what the problem is!

Richard: Alright. I'll contact Professor Thorndyke!

Back with Marinette, she was with Maria in her appartment. Maria took her there, so that Marinette could rest untill G.U.N. finds anything.

Maria: You say you have no memory of any relative, right?

Marinette: Correct.

Maria: Do you know your age?

Marinette: I do! I'm 15 years old!

Maria: Well, we made progress. I bet that your parents aare worried about you.

Marinette: They must be... But I don't even know who they are! Do I even have parents?

Maria: Maybe we should try something else. I'll try search for Dupain-Cheng! I might find something.