Prolouge

Ladybug had lost all of them. All of her Miraculous were with Monarch. The only ones that were safe were hers, Chat Noir, and the Rabbit Miraculous, that's with Alix. However, she couldn't do this anymore.

Ladybug: It's no use... I can't do this... 

Ladybug used huer Cosmo Bug power up, and was able to reach Station Square. However, someone was calling her. It was Alya. She picked up.

Alya: Marinette, where are you? You should be here! We were supposed to meet in th Louvre!

Ladybug: I'm not going back, Alya. I'm not gonna let this keep going! I'm gonna do what I should have done, once Monarch got the Miraculous...

Alya: Wait, what? What are you talking about?

Marinette: I QUIT! I, Ladybug, renounce to the Miraculous, split the Cat, Peckaook and Butterfly Miraculous from their holders, and trust the guardian duty to Rena Furtive!

Alya: Wait, WHAT?!

With that, she started glowing, and then, she passed out. Withen Monarch's lair, he suddenly felt something was wrong with the Miraculous.

Monarch: What's going on?

Suddenly, the rings, and his brooch vanished for good. And it happend with Adrien, and Felix, as they too lost their Miraculous. In Alya's room, she looked at her desk, and noticed the box that was there. It was just like the one that Ladybug had, but orange, instead of red.

 It was just like the one that Ladybug had, but orange, instead of red

Alya: Oh, Marinette... 

Alya learned from her friend that, when someone renounced to the Guardian title, it'd lose all of its memories, compleetly. She looked down depressed. Now, it was up to her to protect the box, with everything she had.

Back with Monarch, he looked over at his hands. Everything just vanished. He lost everything, the Miraculous, the Allience, and his last hope of bringing her back. The only thing he had left, was an arm with a very big Cataclysm on it.

Monarch: No... No... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

However, the Butterfly Miraculous got sent to another place. A place where it shouldn't be. Someone picked it up. From it, the Kwami, Noroo, emerged.

Nooroo: Master? Who are you?

??: I am the one who's going to change this world for good...