Mecha Tails

Episode 11 - Mecha Tails

The  Emerald Coast, the beach that a lot of tourists and locals in Station Square visit often in the early Spring to the late Auntum. If we look through the beach, we can see Amy and Cream relaxing, and having a nice sunbath.

Amy: Aaah, the early Springs start today!

Cream: This is great! Finally a moment of peace! How boutwe go get some ice cream?

Amy: Oh, that sounds great! Let's get going!

The two of them went to get some ice cream. Meanwhile, Tails is on the area near the ancient Angel Island, where the Master Emerald used to be. GUN used that place to test out their new machines. Right now, Tails was working on a Weather Gun.

Tails: Hm... Still neads a few adjustments... But i think I can test it out.

 But i think I can test it out

Tails: Let's see... If this thing works, we'll be able to keep the treausres find in ice territories safe, even in the hot Summer!

Tails pointer at a rock he was using for tests. He shot the beam with freeze mode activated. It was right on target, but it didn't seem to freeze anything.

Tails: Hm... still neads a slightly tunning up.

Tails went back to work. We now enter Marinette and Zoé's appartment, Marinette seems to be working on some sort of potion, following somekind of recepi from the magic book that tells the secrets of the miraculous.

Zoé: So, what are you doing with all those powders, potions and stuff?

Marinette: This is something for the Kwamis! Sometimes we face enemies that change the weather, and can either freeze everything, or even melt everything!

Tikki: So we get this potions that boost our powers! Each power has a diferent colour!

Zoé: Wait, you expect me to keep all kinds of potions for upgrade my powers in an emergency? Sorry for saying it like this but it's ridiculous! Uttely ridiculous!

Marinette: Hehehehehe! Don't worry. Once I finish these, you'll be so surprised with the results!

Marinette made sure that the Kwamis would never know the ingridients. She finished the potions, and added them to some kind of dough. A few moments later, the oven beeps, and out of it, beautiful cookies came out.

 A few moments later, the oven beeps, and out of it, beautiful cookies came out