Kaiser Metal Sonic

Episode 18 - Kaiser Metal Sonic

There seems to be confusion going on all over Paris. Oh right, it's Mr. Pigeon, and his crasy pigeons. There seems to be a lot of pigeon bombs being dropped all over Paris. Ladybug and Vesperia are already on the case.

Ladybug: This is the 100th time that Mr. Pigeon gets akumatized!

Vesperia: Shadow Moth sure likes him!

Mr. Pigeon: Flap flap! Roolooo Rooollloooo!!!! Ladybug, Vesperia, give me your Miraculous!

Vesperia: Sorry, no can do, Mr. Pigeon! MEGA VENOM!!!

Vesperia triggered her mega sting, and jumped, trying to reach for Mr. Pigeon. Ladybug looked around, and prepeared to use the towel she got as a lucky charm. She jumps to the top of the city hall and tossed it at Mr. Pigeon's face.

Mr. Pigeon: Urgh! What's going on?! I can't see!

Vesperia: GOT HIM!!!

Vesperia stings Mr. Pigeon, imobilizing him. She took the wistle and broke it. Ladybug captured the Megakuma and everything came back to normal. When Mr. Ramier stood up, Ladybug gave him a Mega Charm.

Ladybug: It won't matter if Shadow Moth has Megakumas

Ladybug: It won't matter if Shadow Moth has Megakumas. With the Megacharms, you'll be safe from them.

Mr. Ramier: Thank you, Ladybug!

Back inside Eggman's lair, the doctor was looking at the images of the battles that Shadow Moth had against Ladybug. Shadow Moth came back, frustrated with another defeat.

Shadow Moth: Reverse Morphosis. (returns to Gabriel)

Dr. Eggman: Looks like the Pigeons were not a success again.

Gabriel: 100 time I've tried to Akumatize that man, and all of them were a massive failure!

Dr. Eggman: We won't get anything out of these humans!

Gabriel: This doesn't feel right... I don't think I can keep going alone.

Dr. Eggman: What? You've been doing well! Even though I'm not able to help you, you're pulling it out yourself!

Gabriel: I know. But using two Miraculous at once drains the holder out. I need someone to use the Peacock for me.

Dr. Eggman: Alright, what's the plan?

??: The plan is me.

The two of them turned arround and noticed a woman aproching them. Turns out that Nathalie managed to find Eggman's HQ and got there.

Gabriel: Nathalie?!

Nathalie: I knew this day would arrive. I've been keeping an eye out for Adrien, but I can't keeo going, seeing you doing this! Make a Sentimonster at my image to take my place, like you did to yourself!