Introduction

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 // Xavier Thorpe
written by crimsonplanets

Fanfic of Netflix's Wednesday.
Xavier Thorpe x fem!oc

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the plot of Netflix's Wednesday series and do not claim it as my own. I only claim my original character, Alice Carrow, and her plot-line.

...............。o*★*o。...............

★𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖★

★𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖★

An elemental witch gifted with the the powers of pyrokinesis. After being expelled from three schools for arson-related reasons, Alice began attending Nevermore. She got along well with the other outcasts at her new school until an incident occurred. This incident resulted in a suspension and isolation punishment for Alice, to protect the rest of the school from her misfortunes. However, Alice finds ways around her isolation rules, resulting in a lot of broken rules and rekindled friendships.

A new student, Wednesday Addams, has joined Nevermore and she's immediately started a dangerous investigation into the hidden secrets of Nevermore's past. How will Alice prevent her darkest secret from being uncovered?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

Thank you for choosing to read this fanfiction! I watched Wednesday when it first came out and wasn't expecting to write a fan-fiction at all! However, I've recently logged back into this account so I thought I'd start writing a story about the beloved Xavier Thorpe (the better man in my opinion). 

I started this fan-fiction on the 4th of December 2022 and finished it on the 15th of December 2022. It was originally titled "Crimson // Xavier Thorpe" but the title was changed upon completion.

Enjoy!

-crimsonplanets

..............................