Chapter 27 (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"Pranpriya?!" i heard Jisoo shout, followed by loud knocks. "Pranpriya?! Open this door!" she continued.

Oppa looked at us weirdly and opened the door. "Ms. Kim, what's wrong?" he asked, but she ignored him and forced herself inside the room.

"Where is she?!" she asked. "I know she's in here, you took her, where the fuck is Pranpriya?!" she asked angry.

"Unnie, what are you talking about?" Chaeyoung stood.

"Stop with the act, just tell me where Pranpriya is! We already talked yesterday, i wanted nothing to do with both of you, so give me Pranpriya and i'll leave!"

Before we could deny any of her accusations, my manager butted in. "Ms. Kim, we do not know where Lisa is. In fact, we were discussing about firing her, we haven't seen her yet."

"She left" a quick response was given by Hanbin, who was standing behind the older mam.

"She what?" Jisoo asked shocked. "You're lying!" she sobbed.

I was shocked as well, and pained at the fact i didn't have the chance to see and say goodbye for the last time. Yes, i wanted to end everything, but not like this, she didn't have to leave.

"Can we talk?" Hanbin asked the older, Jisoo nodded and followed him outside,

I stood up, ready to follow them, but i was stopped by a blonde. "Don't" she whispered, so i sighed and sat down.

—————

Jisoo's POV

Bam!

I slapped him hard. "What did you tell her?!" i shouted at him, pushing and punching him, but he didn't fight back or even stopped me from harming him. "What did you do to her?!"

"It was her decision to leave" he simply said.

I froze. "W- what?"

"She wanted to leave"

I let out a soft chuckled and grabbed my phone to give her a call, but before i could even dial her name, he spoke. "She changed her number, you can't reach her" but i ignored him and called her anyway.

He was right. unreachable.

"You know her number? Give it to me!" i demanded, he shook his head. "What the fuck, Hanbin?!"

"I promised her" he said.

I laughed sarcastically. "Oh, so you're friends now?! Bullshit!"

"She wanted to leave, let's just respect her decision and let her go" he said.

But i shook my head. "No! No! No!" i continuously said, tears already streaming down my cheeks as i gave Hanbin punches, each punch getting weaker and weaker.

"Jisoo, i know it hurts... but-"

"No, you don't know!" i spat back. "You don't know how much it hurts! I spent years and years trying to find and get her back, you don't know the pain and the sleepless night i had to endure, the abuse i had to live! You don't know!" I cried and he hugged me. "She's in love with Jennie... you know that. Now, that Pranpriya left, you have the chance to win Jennie back, but i don't, because she left. So please, Hanbin, tell me where she is"

He was hesitant at first, but sighed.

——————

Jennie's POV

"That motherfucker" Chaeyoung laughed. "She left without saying goodbye, what a bitch" she continue, she wasn't mad though.

"I wish i had the chance to say goodbye" i mumbled, taking my bottom lip in between my lips, suppressing my incoming sobs. Chaeyoung smiled weakly and came closer, then hugged me. "But, yeah. It's for the better." she nodded.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. Chaeyoung let go of me and went to open it, i heard her and someone else talking, not long after the conversation, the blonde reached for her bag and rushed outside the door.

"Chaeyoung?!" i called, but she was already gone.

"She went to Jisoo" a masculine voice spoke as he showed himself. "How's your ankle?"

I looked at it and smiled. "Still swollen"

"Sounds painful" he commented clicking his tongue.

I shook my head. "Not that much" i simply said and he did not speak back, which left us in an uncomfortable silence. Though, there was a question that bugged my head and i had to ask him. "So, where's Lisa?"

"Jen..." he called, which caught me off guard, he hasn't called me like that so far. "...Lisa and i had a talk, and we think it's better if none of you know..." he said as he sat next to me. "...she left to be happy and give all of us a chance to start again." he explained, he grabbed both of my hands and held them. "I know i messed up and i know i hurt you, but like everyone i do stupid mistakes, and now, i'm here in front of you, telling you how much you mean to me and asking for a second chance... Please, give me another chance to show you i'm a better man"

Although i was hesitant, his speech was convincing and maybe he was right, this is a fresh start again... I have to let go of Lisa.

I nodded. "Okay"

He smiled and excitedly threw his arms up. "Yes! Yes! Thank you, thank you!" he celebrated and kissed my hands. "Let me take you out on a date, maybe when your ankle healed?" he asked and i nodded, excitement visible in his body language because he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you, i won't let you down"

——————

Rosé's POV

I ran as fast as i could to Jisoo's room and when i arrived, i saw her door slightly opened, so i wasted no more time and barged inside. "You're going to Bangkok?!" i asked in disbelief, but she ignored me and continued to pack her things. "Unnie, answer me!" i insisted, grabbing her shoulder so she could face me, but she pushed my hand away.

"Do not fucking touch me!" she threatened.

I ignored her angry eyes. "You're leaving again?!"

"It's none of your business!" she rolled her eyes and continued packing. "Stay out of my life!" she exclaimed, closing her suitcase and stood, ready to leave.

"I don't want to! Unnie, you just came back and you're leaving again, with us on bad terms?!" i let out my frustration.

"So you're blaming me now?! How fucking dare you?!" she spat back, tone full of anger. "It's your and Jennie's fault, you two are fucking traitors!" she pushed me. "So stay out of my life-"

"I'm in love with you!" i shouted. She froze, eyes full of shock and disbelief. I sighed. "I've loved you since high school... i never told you because i was scared, but now, i'm scared not to tell you because you're leaving again. Please..." i sobbed, tears building in the corners of my eyes. "...don't leave. Not again."

She took a step back. "Chaeyoung, what are you saying? You can't..." the moment i looked into her eyes, what i feared the most my whole life, just happened in front of me. She was scared. I just lost her. "...I love Pranpriya" those were her last words, before she walked passed me, leaving me inside this empty room, to chase the woman she loved.

Again, i was alone with a broken heart.