Chapter XL: Year Of The Optimistic

Blossom

"Grab the longboats, get the students out of this ship at this moment!" That was the last command I heard before I got to a boat and back to the shores.

: Minutes later

"Alright settle down all of you, we don't know what's going on so sit down until the staff are in control of the situation." Ms. Miranda said.

Why do I feel like something bad is going on?

It started to rain and it poured harder and harder, we didn't knew why it suddenly rained since it was sunny when we got to the museum. Captain Henry then got to shore safely and I approached him.

"Captain Henry where's Will?" I asked.

"Blossom please sit down, there's a lot going on and I can't even process the thing happening at this moment." He replied.

"Why? What the hell's going on out there."

He pulled me close to whisper something. "He's fighting a man we once defeated before with the help of a deity, and now he's back for revenge against William."

I gasped to the situation Will's in right now and I just hope he comes back safe and well, I'm not letting another loved one slip away from my hands again. An hour has passed since we were brought here and I noticed that the storm passed as well, I went outside to see the Pearl docking so I rushed to the harbor to catch up with Will but he doesn't seem to be with the others.

"RHETT WHERE'S WILL?!?!" I exclaimed.

"H-He, fell off the ocean alongside the man that dragged him down to the depths." Rhett replied.

I couldn't bottle my tears any longer. "H-He couldn't have been beaten that easily, not when he's that strong."

"What do you mean Blossom?" John asked.

"He told a story about him surviving the battle against British forces, he said that he was given some supernatural power that no one can stand against him." I replied.

"No wonder he got back in one piece, Jones revived him." Rhett said.

"W-We should find him, if he really died, we could at least give him a good funeral." Julien suggested.

I got on the boat to find Will somewhere in the bay, several hours later the sun was setting when we finally found Will floating around with a sword stabbed through him. Rhett carried him in the boat and I couldn't hold my tears forever, I held William in my arms trying to believe he's still alive and we got to the harbor where we slowly let him down to honor his bravery.

"William, I'm sorry I couldn't catch you when you fell with the bastard." Rhett mourned.

"I'm sorry we couldn't help you, he was just too strong even for you." John said.

"We hope you're now in better hands, up there in heaven." Julien said.

I kissed him at his lips. "I'll always love you darling... for-" William coughed out.

"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!" He grabs the swords and tries to pull it out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Rhett exclaimed.

Then Chloe fainted down to the floorboards. "Chloe?!" Lucy worried.

"Wake up!!" Sam said.

I pulled the sword gently out of Will. "WILL OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE."

"I-I never thought I'd make it out ali-" He passed out.

Then Ms. Miranda comes to get us. "I've put the other students inside the bus, girls let's-" She saw William lying on the floor. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY STUDENT?!"