Chapter XVIII: Reconcilement Of The Past

William

He grabbed me with his brute strength and we got to the rooftop when he tossed me around, I was dazed and confused as I got up on my two feet. 

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"Who am I?" He chuckled. "That's an interesting question."

He grabbed me by the neck. "Well who are you? Oh wait I know the answer to that, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"I-I don't understand." I said.

He tossed me away again. "Let's try and jog your memory."

He removed his clothes and the mask concealing his identity. "Now do you remember me? Old Captain Bartholomew coming to haunt your dreams."

I gasped. "Y-You're supposed to be dead."

: Mini Flashback

"Marcus!!! You bastard!!!"

"ARGHHHH!!!"

"Don't worry Marcus, you'll be fine.

: Cannon fires

"DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!!!"

: End of Flashback

"You see this mark right here?! It's same mark you gave on that day I lost my fortune." He said.

"You're the one who tried to plunder our ship." I replied.

"Aye, but killing you would be my grandest prize of all."

As the moonlit shines before us, he suddenly show his paw like claws like a werewolf. He got bigger and bigger as his eyes started to get more intimidating, with that kind of power it'll be a struggle to take him down in one go. He howls at the moon as soon as he was done transforming, he looked like a mindless creature with no control over his power so I'll have to use my wits to defeat this beast.

"William, be careful." He said.

"I will."

I dashed to him and used my fists to attack his nose, I just realized this creature has quick reflexes so he eagerly dodges my attack. I tried to hit him with a series of body shots but it didn't work due to his build, he grabbed me by the leg and smashed me like a ragdoll then tossed me to one of the building's vents.

He growls. "Goddammit, it didn't work!"

"William, if he draws his strength from the moonlit so can you." Arius said.

"W-Why didn't you say so?"

"Sorry I forgot." He replied.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"With the moonlit shining, it also can increase your strength like him." He explained.

"Use that as an advantage."

"How can I? He's stronger, faster, has quicker reflexes, and can kill me any second."

"But he's a mindless brute just look at him."

I took a quick look but he threw me a vent on me. "I got it now."

I got up and tried my best to get close to him as I counter his attacks by putting his right paw on the ground. As I was about to kick him using my left foot, he grabs my right hand to turn around the odds thus leaving me pinned on the ground. I used my wrist blades to stab him in the chest then he immediately back away to have distance to each other.