Chapter V: The Other Side Of The Coin

Blossom

: 3 months ago, March 2024.

After quitting my job as a small time model for magazines, I went to my boyfriend's house to visit him. Although he's pretty much like my exes, he's pretty decent enough to care about me.

"Hey Blossom, long time no see," He said.

"Hey Steve." I replied, he reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, why did I even chose him in the first place? Oh, now I remember, it's because he was handsome and seemed like a decent guy to date.

"Come in!" He said.

"I'm not staying alright? I just came to get extra clothes then I'm out of here."

"Suit yourself."

I came inside his house and just as I thought, he doesn't change his habits whatsoever. He's still messy as always, never cleans his house even when I'm around. I guess boys will be boys no matter how much you try to make him change. I went inside his room to get some extra clothes when I saw his phone lying on his table, I have a habit of looking into my boyfriend's phone cause of my trust issues, what I saw was horrendous. Multiple phone numbers of girls and all of them being flirted on, I was furious; so when I saw him come in I threw his phone directly to his face.

He groans in pain. "Ouch! What was that for?" He asked.

"That's it, we're breaking up." I exclaimed.

"What for? I thought you loved me?"

"That was when I first met you! I can't believed I dated a cheater." I replied.

"Please, give me another chance!" He begged me.

"How many times should I give a loser like you another chance?!" I asked. "You're just like my exes, only using me whenever they needed pleasure from me!"

"BLOSSOM WAIT!" I left with all of my stuff, swearing to never come back to that place ever again. Days later, I rented an apartment in Fairview for near commute to my school and less cash to spend when commuting. Two months after that it was the first day of school, meeting up with my friends at the campus gates and greeting them.

"Hey! I missed you all!" I exclaimed as I wave to my friends.

"After school, want to hang out?" Chloe asked.

"You dummy, we just hung out a day ago remember?" Sam said.

"Without Blossom." Lucy said.

"It's fine, I was busy with other matters these past few weeks." I explained.

: Bell rang.

"We got to go, see you at lunch time?" They asked.

"Sure, I'll meet you there."

I waved goodbye to the girls and went to my assigned room to start the first period of class. After three to four periods of class, I went to the cafeteria so I could meet up with the girls.

"Hey Blossom, just over here!" Eleanor called.

I head to their table and we just chatted when all of the sudden I heard fighting across the cafeteria where tables are located near the windows, there were three guys backing up against one student.