Chapter XXXIII: Only Time Will Tell

William

As for my holiday, I only went back home and celebrated a simple Christmas Eve with my family. I also spent a simple New Year's Eve at home and we didn't leave for somewhere else, even if we're now rich because of me they still wanted to simply celebrate it as normal people. Anyway a month and a few days have passed and I haven't seen Blossom today, even in the last few weeks I haven't seen her so she must've been busy. I got to meet up with the others though.

: February 4, 2025

"Hey guys, have you seen Blossom?" I asked.

"Oooh she's really busy at the moment, she said that they'll be having a test in Friday." Lucy replied.

"She wanted us to buy her snacks at the canteen since she can't leave the library." Chloe said.

"You guys should get your lunch break, I'll buy snacks for her." I insisted.

"Alright, let's get lunch guys." Sam said.

I went to the canteen to buy some snacks for Blossom, I didn't really know what she would want so I asked help. Turns out she really loves her sweets and chips so I bought her a bag of lays and two chocolate bars, of course I bought a bottle of water for her to rinse it all off then I went ahead to the library to bring her these snacks.

"Excuse me but is Blossom in here?" I asked the librarian.

"Are you bringing those snacks with you?" She asked.

"Yes, my friend's really hungry and I'm bringing her these snacks." I replied.

"As long as her chewing doesn't disturb the other students it should be fine, also don't make a mess."

"I hope she won't."

I tried to find Blossom around the library and five minutes later I found her near the windows, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I took my time to admire her from afar and for me she's perfect in every aspect. And I know that I've said it before but I just can't help but to admire her... but what the hell am I even standing here??? The woman's clearly hungry and I should bring her the food I brought for her.

"H-Hey Blossom, long time no see." I said.

"Will it's you, long time no see." She replied.

"You haven't returned since the Christmas Break, is everything alright?" I wondered.

"Oh I was spending more time with my dad and my brother back home, we're having a party later and the girls are invited want to come?" She replied.

"What's the occasion?"

"It's my birthday silly, haven't you heard it from them?"

I was in shock and awe. "I-I never knew and I never asked from you."

"Why? Is it because you're too embarrassed to just ask a girl when's her birthday?" She said.

"It's not in our blood to ask a girl's birthday, it's better to know it when mentioned by others." I replied.

"If you're gonna ask, I'm turning twenty today."

"Oh wow, well I guess happy birthday."

"My aunt's going to be there and she wants to see you, so can you come to my party?" She pleaded I think???

"I'll check my schedule." I said.

"I'll see you after class if you decided."

The bell rang and we went back to classes, during class hours I tried to sneak a text from my manager asking if I had any shifts for today. Luckily he said that it's my day off for today and my schedule is now free for the evening, four hours later after classes I met up with Blossom at the school gates and a car arrived so we got in then we drove off to her house. She really did came from a rich family but she doesn't seem to be finicky about things in life, that's what I really love about her, whatever her status is she's still a humble woman and I do also love her other features but that's a tale to tell next time. I got out of the car and helped her out as well, there were so many people waiting for her inside the house so I couldn't bother to enter.